Sunday, December 31, 2006

1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
Bella

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I wouldn't go. I don't know if I'd survive prison or not...

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
not that I can recall

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
no, I hate spelling bees. They're not for people with high anxiety.

7. How fast can you type?
very.

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
no

9. Eye color?
blue

11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
my last bath was probably just before Christmas.

12. Do you knock on wood?
sometimes

15. Can you hoola hoop?
not very well

16. Are you good at keeping secrets?
usually

17. What did you want for Christmas?
books and see my list from several entries ago

18. Do you know the Muffin Man?
he lives on Dreary Lane

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
sometimes

20. Who wrote the book of love?
no

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
not in years. my mother loves kites, though, so we did it several times. I could never get mine in the air.

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
yes

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
70-some probably

25. Have you ever asked for a pony?
no, I never wanted one.

26. Plans for tomorrow?
nope

27. Missing someone currently?
Bella

29. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
this morning. my cat.

31. How are you feeling today?
tired. a bit anxious. disgusted.

32. Are you black?
no

33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
no

34. What are you looking forward to?
Bella calling this morning.

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes. sometimes that's the only way to get into one of the classrooms that I teach in sometimes. isn't that obnoxious?

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
no. I once ran a race across from a dog food factory. It was nauseating.

38. Can you handle the truth?
sometimes. I definitely prefer it over a lie, though.

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
no

40. What 3 things you always bring w/ you to places?
my cell phone, stories about my cat, ears

41. Any cool scars?
no

42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
yes

43. How many kids do you plan on having?
I don't know. I would like 3 or 4, I think. Of course, as I've never had one, I don't know if I could handle that many. I absolutely adore Bella's son, though.

44. What do you do when no one is watching?
have conversations with my cat. she won't chatter in front of most people.

45. Have you ever been in love?
yes

46. Do you talk to yourself?
yes

47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
yes

48.Three things about the prefered sex that you first notice?
hands, eyes, smile

49.Who are you thinking about right now?
Bella

50. Who did you last hug?
my cat

51. Where is your phone?
beside me on the floor

52. What was the last thing you ate?
Tums in the middle of the night. I wasn't feeling well.

54. Favorite Color?
blue

55. What is the last movie watched?
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

56. What song do you currently hear?
it's silent except for they keyboard. my sister's still asleep.

57. What do you want?
health insurance

58. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
most certainly

59. What TV show are you watching?
I'm not. If I were, though, it would be either Will and Grace or Price is Right.

60. When was the last time you kissed someone?
my cat, this morning.

No comments: