Sunday, December 10, 2006

Survey

The History of Me

~ 1: The Birth of You

Were you a planned baby?
yes

Were you the first?
yes

Who was present at your birth?
my parents?

Were your parents married when you were born?
yes

What is your birth date?
Feb. 20, 1980

~Part 2: The Family*

Are your parents married or divorced?
married

An only child?
no

If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?
oldest

What are your sibling's names?
Sister d'Emily

Which parent do you get along with best?
I get along with both.

What do you fight about with your parents?
not having health insurance, not having a job that pays more

Do you have step parents?
no


~Part 3: The Friends*

Do you have more than one best friend?
yes

What do you like to do when you are together?
chat, hang out, drink coffee, eat, laugh

Do you share the same interests?
yes

Which friend can you tell everything to?
Josh, my sister, Judith, Bella


~Part 4: Your Personality*

How high/low is your self esteem?
I think it's fine. It's a lot higher than it was before I came out.

Do you get depressed about things easily?
not usually. It depends on the day and if I'm taking my meds. It ain't pretty when I'm off the meds, hence the meltdown on Thursday.

Do you consider yourself an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved?)
introvert

Are you happy?
yes

Do you live life to the fullest?
I try to.

~Part 5: Appearance*

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
yeah, for the most part. I would still like to be a few pounds lighter, and I'd like my face to clear up again. Working on both, currently.

Describe your hair?
brown, short, sort of floppy (is that a good description, Bella?)

How do you dress?
I prefer jeans and a cute top. Lately it's Christmas tops.


~Part 6: The Past*

Were you a strange child?
Yeah, probably. I spent several years planning pet shows with my sister and Josh. We wrote speeches, made awards, played tapes of Olympics music, and served cookies. It was an all day event, and we spent the entire year planning it.

Do you have the same friends?
as when I was a child? Josh and I have been friends since he was born. I still hear from people from my hometown sometimes, too. So kind of, I suppose.

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
not like a lot of people I know

What is your ambition?
I have lots of ambitions. Mostly I want to touch people's lives, make them think, and make them feel cared about. To be specific, I want a tenure track teaching position, a couple published books, an online poetry journal, a reading series, and frequent flyer miles accumulated from my many trips overseas. I also want kids and a sweet partner.

Are you scared of growing old?
no, not really. I more worry about my parents and aunts growing old. Which my counselor told me was normal. She even gave me a book on it.

Do you want to get married?
yes

~Part 7: The Outdoors*

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
outdoors during the warmer months. indoors during the cold ones.

Favorite Season:
summer

~Part 8: Food*

Are you a vegetarian?
no, but I think every once in a while about becoming one. Then I remember bacon...

What is your favorite food?
Italian, Mexican, Thai....

What food makes you want to gag?
hmm...I can eat anything, but I least like tuna and celery.

What is your favorite dessert?
the one Bella made today was pretty good :) I also love cherry pie.

Fav. restaurant?
the Italian place next to campus and the Mexican place down the road.

~Part 9: Relationships and Love*

Are you single or taken?
waiting for the fabulous Bella.

If single do you like someone?
of course :)

If taken who is the lucky guy/girl?:
I'm waiting for the fabulous Bella.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
sure. anything's possible.

No comments: