Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last Year's Resolutions

How did I do?

*** next to ones I did

1. Spend more time with friends***
2. Tithe
3. Exercise***
4. Lose 15 pounds
5. Get a college-level creative writing teaching job with benefits* (got a job but no benefits)
6. Join the singles group at church (found a different group that fit better)
7. Read at least one prose book each month in addition to all my poetry***
8. Grade my student's papers within one class period
9. Pay off at least half of my credit card
10. Call or email at least one out of town friend per week
11. Set aside an hour or two each week to clean my apartment
12. Keep a regular writing schedule* (I did for a while)
13. Go to the art museum more often (I joined the museum)
14. Smell the lilacs as much as possible***
15. Get a houseplant***

No comments: