Wednesday, December 06, 2006

1. Who were you with last night?
Bella

2. What was the first thing you did this morning?
talked to Bella. She called me at 5 am to tell me to pick her up at 5:30. She is off in the wild blue yonder at the moment.

3. Where are you?
in my office

4. Who are you with?
no one

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Bella

6. Do you love anyone right now?
I love lots of people.

7. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I'm waiting for someone.

8. When's the last time you cried?
when I was cutting up an onion the other day. Out of sadness, it was during the mess with my cousin.

9. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Bella

10. Ever thrown up in public?
yep. It was charming.

11. Passed out because of alcohol?
nope

12. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
it's damn cold

13. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
yep

14. Where would you like to live?
at the moment, someplace warm. In reality, I just want to live someplace nice with people I care about. I'm really not all that picky.

15. What kind of home would you like?
one with a tea room and a big yard for me to mow and plant flowers in.

16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
happy

17. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
in a tenure-track teaching position, hopefully married with kids in the plans if not in the reality, also with an online poetry journal that will soon start publishing books and a women's reading series in whatever town I'm in and globetrotting. This may be the plans for the next ten years, but hey, it's always good to be optimistic :)

18. In 10 years?
um, see above

The MYSPACE round
20. Look at your top list, who is your number 1?
the fabulous Bella

21. Why is he/she number one?
because I put her there :)

22. Have you ever kissed anyone on your top friends?
yep

23. Who was the last person to leave you a comment?
Lori

24. Are you good friends with this person?
yep. I should call her soon.

25. How often do you log in to myspace?
once a day or so?

26. Do you get excited by new comments/picture comments?
sure do :)

Do you like candy necklaces?
eh

When was the last time you fell or ran into something?
I don't know.

Do you listen to music every day?
oh yes

Who's your weirdest teacher?
My weirdest teacher was my intro to computers teacher in high school. He was crackers. Literally. I have so many absolutely bizarre stories about that man, none of which can be told without theatrics.

Do you still go trick or treating?
nope, but I will when I have kids :) er, I'll take them...

What was the last thing you ate?
McDonald's breakfast. I know, I know, it's not healthy. For the record, I don't think I've eaten much fast food lately. Bella may disagree, but up until this morning, I think she's been with me everytime I've eaten junk. How am I doing, Bella?

Are you a fast typer?
yep. not as fast as Bella, though. Her fingers are smokin'.

What are you doing tonight?
sleeping

Whats your favorite type of soda?
nope

Have you ever moved?
yep, several times

Have you ever won an award?
yep. I was the top English major at my undergrad school the year I graduated, as well as the top writer. I also won a poetry award or two there. I also won a music award once. And I won a race once, but I was the only one running in it...

Do you do any sports or other activites that are unusual?
I don't know about unusual, but I hike and bike when I can breathe without seeing my breath.

How's life?
fine

What do you want to do right now?
curl up in a blanket and take a nap

Are you listening to music right now?
nope

Do you like someone?
yep

Whats a word or phrase that you love?
"Mousetrap. I wanted to play Mousetrap. You roll your dice, you move your mice. Nobody gets hurt."

"You're just jealous because I've spent all day talking to hot women online."

"How shall we fuck off, my lord?"

How many days til your birthday?
it's Feb. 20. I'm not counting.

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
the winter my family was so sick, two years ago. Judy was sick that same winter, but then, she's part of my family, so there you go.

What time is it?
early

Do you use ebay, to buy or sell?
nope

What makes you mad?
when people hurt people I care about.

No comments: