1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I prefer it closed, but mine currently does not close, so it really doesn't matter, I suppose.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
sometimes. sometimes they really annoy me, too
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
neither, thank you.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
wet floors. I have no idea why.
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
they start tucked in but then come out before the night is over sometimes
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. Ever talk on a cell phone in a public bathroom?
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
yeah, that's kind of fun.
18. What is your "Song of the week"?
O Holy Night since it's Christmas.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
absolutely. I don't trust guys who won't wear pink.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
Signs, The Village. I know, I'm a wimp.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
in the woods.
23. What do you drink with dinner??
iced tea, hot tea, or water
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Italian, Mexican, curry
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I kiss my cat everyday, so probably her.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
yes, for eleven years too long.
29. Ever go skinny dipping?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
today, to Bella. I really miss her :(
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
no, but I'd love to learn.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I like BLT's, but I also like a lot of other things. Just depends what I'm in the mood for :)
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
really really late when I'm here. I never quite get off the other time zone.
37. Are you lazy?
I try not to be.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween?
a black cat, Indiana Jones, a pumpkin, a flower, a rabbit
39. Ever eat a Chaco Taco?
40. How many languages can you speak?
two fairly well. plus i know a little German and a little sign language
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
two. Sojourner's and Curve.
42.Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos. I so wanted to get a box of those for Bella's son, but I didn't know how he'd feel about it. I'll have to ask him sometime.
43. Are you stubborn?
not on most things. Today, I'm too insecure to be stubborn (ah, anxiety, how it sucks).
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
not in a long time, although I do occasionally peruse the Spanish ones
46. Afraid of heights?
47. Sing in the car?
48. Dance in the shower?
no. I tried that once and slipped and hit my head. I took that as a sign that I shouldn't dance in the shower.
49. Dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
um, probably when my ex and I got our picture taken together in the summer of 2004 (I think)
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
some of them are (Oklahoma and its ilk), most are cool, though
53. Is Christmas stressful?
sometimes, but I like most of it. Financial hardships really make it suck, though.
54. Ever been to GoofyAuctions.com?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
cherry, blackberry, raspberry, peach
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
fisherman (seriously, and I don't even like to fish)
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
every so often
59. Take a vitamin daily?
no, but I was thinking about starting that today as I wandered around Big Lots
60. Wear slippers?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. Your First Concert?
I grew up surrounded by music, so I have no idea.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos. I love them. Therefore, I never buy them.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever have a hidden piercing?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I can see myself marrying someone in academia, which is where I work. Definitely someone who has an appreciation of language whatever her work.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
75. Own a record player?
no, but my dad does
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Indigo Girls again. Mindy Smith
79. What was your last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
I love all tea.
81. Ever ran around outside without a shirt?
not since I was a kid
82. Favorite kind of cookie?
chocolate chip and candy cane cookies
83. Can you swim well?
I swim okay.
84. Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
yes, but I don't like to
85. Are you patient?
86. Band or DJ?
87. Ever won a contest?
yes, a writing contest
88. Ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
no, but I would love to learn.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
living room, bedroom
92. Are you married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
a girl named Angie. Everyone knew it, too.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. Whats your favorite colors?
blue, yellow, purple
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Bella and Josh
100. Who do you wanna see right now?
Bella and Josh