Thursday, December 07, 2006

First Sentence Meme

via frog

Year in review using the first sentence written each month on my blog.

January: This article is enough to make me want to watch The Book of Daniel.

February: I have been giddy with excitement about my pierced ears.

March: Iris: This movie is magnificently done.

April: And I'm feeling slightly ill. My defense is at 3, by the way. (Had to include two on that one).

May: Don't disasters usually happen in threes?

June: I want to participate, but I'm not sure what all I have to say.

July: "I think I have really adapted this attitude that my spiritual journey requires slices, bits and pieces of different religions, philosphies and belief systems." (I still find that to be incredibly wise and true for me).

August: I just got done seeing Lady in the Water for the second time, and I cannot recommend it more highly.

September: All advice is welcome. I'll be sure to pass it on to her.

October: Have I ever mentioned how much I love this show?

November: I have started a new blog, in which some of you may be interested.

December: Since I didn't manage to give an update on my cousin's hearing yesterday, I thought I should probably do it today.

No comments: