And I have no idea why this is in blue and underlined. I'm sorry, but I am too tired to figure it out.
1. Who was your first prom date?
I didn't go with a date. I went with a group of girls my senior year. A lot of us have since come out. I thought it was highly overrated, as a whole (the prom and not the coming out).
2. Who was your first roommate?
This girl named Amy from Virginia. We were very well-matched on paper, but we had nothing in common in person. It was kind of odd.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?
4. What was your first job?
5. What was your first car?
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
When I was six. My babysitter died.
7. What was your first surgery?
I had my wisdom teeth removed.
8.Who was your first grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with/for?
I never had to sneak out.
11. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with?
Josh and yes
12. When was your first sleepover?
When I was seven maybe?
13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?
Usually Bella. Unless you count my cat as a person.
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Some friend of the family's daughter when I was six. Josh was the ring bearer. I think our families planned for us to get married for years after that. And then we both came out and that was it.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Play with the fuzzy girl.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I grew up going to band concerts because my dad was a high school band director, so I honestly couldn't tell you. My first real concert was a Christian music thing when I was 16. My favorite concert was when I went to see the Indigo Girls when I was 23. That rocked.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
My ears last January.
18. Who was your first crush?
my 6th grade teacher and a girl named Becky who I really can't stand anymore
19. First kiss?
20. When was your first detention?
Never had one.
21. First fight?
22. First Hangover?
Never had one.
23. First Sporting event?
high school football and basketball games as long as I can remember. First non-high school one was a Big 10 football game many many many years ago.