Friday, December 29, 2006

Survey

1. would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
absolutely

2. what song describes your relationship status?
something about waiting, I don't know.

3. How much does your dog weigh?
i don't have a dog

4. Are you a heart breaker, or the heart breakee?
both, it just depends on the situation

5. Ever waxed your legs?
no

6. Earrings or necklaces?
whatever. I like both.

7. Who have you talked to most today?
Bella probably. I really miss her. She's watching basketball right now.

9. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest to you:
Gil or John or James, I suppose.

10.color of your shirt?
blue and white

11. How many years have you taken a language?
Let's see, 4-1/2 years of Spanish in junior high and high school and three years of college Spanish. One year of American Sign Language in college, and one semester of German in college.

12. Who's on speed dial 5?
I don't use speed dial.

13. What color is your background on your computer mainly?
not entirely sure. It's a Xena background.

14. Do you wish on 11:11?
no

15. Good advice if you ever go camping?
either camp near the pit toilets or carry a shovel. I prefer the first. Also
bring lots of water and pitch your tent early enough that you can see to eat if you're with someone who is anti-campfire.

16. Are you a bad influence?
I try not to be.

17. What color are your eyes?
blue

18. Would you rather have your name or your siblings name?
I like my name, and I like her name, too.

19. Would you do anything for someone?
there are a couple of people, one in particular, who that answer is absolutely yes

20. Have you ever been called a whore?
no

21. favorite color?
blue, yellow, purple

22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
yes

23. What song is in the air?
listening to my sister giggle at House

24. Are your grades good?
yes, but I'm not in school anymore

26. Would you date anyone on your top friends?
I'm waiting for one of them, so yes.

27. Does your best friend have a myspace?
one does, one doesn't

28. Who's page did you last visit?
Bella's

29. Last time you went out to lunch?
today with my dad and sister

30. Do you watch Gilmore Girls?
no

31. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?
who?

33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s?
no

34. Which radio stations are your favorites?
the one that sponsors Pride and the classic rock one

35. Are you a Lost fanatic?
no

36. Still have pictures of your Ex?
I do have some in my box-o-ex. The last one I looked at, I cut in half and gave the me half to Bella because she asked for it. I realize that sounds atrocious, but nonetheless, it's true. It was a good picture of me, if I do say so myself, so I'm glad Bella likes it.

37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?
no

38. Alannis Morsette?
I think I have all of her songs...

39. Do you watch Family Guy Regularly?
no

40. King of the Hill?
no

41. Do you read trashy romance novels often?
no

42. Do you ever forget to give a Christmas/birthday present?
not exactly, no. sometimes I forget to send cards, though.

44. Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home?
anytime, not just when I'm alone.

45. Have you ever watched a little kid's show?
yes

46. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren't?
no

47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school?
no

48. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out because you were afraid?
yes

49. Have you ever written a poem or story about your life?
yes

50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your crush?
yes

51. Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance?
no. Bella's pretty cute, though :) But she's also wonderful in a lot of other ways.

52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?
no, I'd be enormous if I ate all of that everyday.

53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
not nearly as much as I should.

54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
no, but I'd love to go to both.

56. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover?
no

57. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile?
no

58. Do you keep a diary or journal online?
yes

59. When you open your closet, what is the dominant color?
blue, black, and brown

[[Truly Unusual This or That Questions]]

60. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone?
whatever

61. Physics or chemistry?
chemistry

62. Earphones or headphones?
is there a difference?

63. Pink or teal?
whatever

64. Earrings or a ring?
whatever

65. Commitment or casual dating?
Commitment

66.Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?
LOTR

67. Fly or road trip?
depends where I'm going :)

68. Starbucks or Caribou?
independent places with fair trade organic coffee

[[Another Wave of Random Questions]]

69. How much jewelry do you own?
not a whole lot really. I own maybe a dozen pairs of earrings, maybe five necklaces, and one bracelet.

70. Have you ever bought clothing at Sears?
yes

71. How tall are you barefoot?
5'3"

72. Have you ever smoked heroin?
no

73. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
yes, doesn't everyone?

74. Can you do push ups?
only if forced

75. Is your bathroom clean?
at the moment yes. I prefer it clean all the time.

76. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
um, I don't want to lure them.

78. What did you dream last night?
cat dreams. I think the fuzzy girl was prancing around me all night.

79. If you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?
"I would be a big tree with long Christian roots and branches that would give shade to young handicapped children." And kudos if you can name the movie that's from.

80. Of all the days of the week, which is your favorite?
Friday, usually.

No comments: