Friday, December 08, 2006

Sigh. (That's a sigh of boredom)

***FAVORITES***
GIRL SCOUT COOKIE: I love the chocolate chip cookie ones that they don't make anymore. Second would probably be the chocolate peanutbutter ones. Then the coconut ones.
SPORT TO PLAY: running
SPORT TO WATCH: Olympics
HOLIDAY: Christmas
THING TO DO WITH FRIENDS: hang out and chat
REALITY SHOW: I don't really watch any.

***EITHER/OR***
MOVIE THEATRE/AT HOME: either. It's always fun to watch movies with Bella, which is what I have done most lately. Speaking of which, we need to watch Loggerheads soon, as well as Goldfish Memory which is soon to be on the way :)
HARRY POTTER/LORD OF THE RINGS: HP books and LOTR movies
TELETUBBIES/THE WIGGLES: neither
TARGET/K-MART: whatever
OLD METALLICA/NEW METALLICA: I have no idea.
TODDLERS/BABIES: both

***HAVE YOU EVER***
GOTTEN IN A FIGHT: no
FALLEN IN YOUR SHOWER: embarrassingly enough, far too often
PASSED OUT DRUNK: no
COME CLOSE TO DYING: only once
HAD DETENTION: no
TAKEN THE BLAME FOR SOMEONE: I don't know.
SLEPT ALL DAY LONG: only when I'm sick
THROWN UP IN CLASS: no
GONE TO CLASS HIGH: no
PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE: not in years
PLAYED SPIN THE BOTTLE: no

***RANDOM QUESTIONS***

CRIED BECAUSE YOU MISSED SOMEONE: yes
WOULD YOU EVER TAKE A CAREER IN LAW ENFORCEMENT: no
WHO ARE YOU CLOSEST WITH IN YOUR FAMILY: my sister
HAVE SOMEONE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO: lately, I feel like I can tell anything to Bella. Also my sister.
HAVE YOU EVER SHOPPED FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS: yes :) the day after Thanksgiving every year :)
FAVORITE THING TO DO WHEN ALONE: read

No comments: