Friday, December 01, 2006

I Should Be Grading

1. Who were you with saturday night?
Bella and then I came home to my place and fell asleep

2. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
I have no idea. It's red with cats on it, though. I was wearing it when I did the last survey, actually...

3. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
yes and I have.

4.How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
all but Lori who I'm still hoping to meet over Christmas break

5. How many kids do you want to have?
3, I think.

6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
yes

7.Do you wanna change your name?
no

8. What did you do for your last birthday?
I don't remember. Must not have been too exciting.

9.What time did you wake up today?
5:30 am. Bella and I were going to take a walk in the snow and watch the sunrise. I ended up grading, though, and then meeting her for breakfast.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
grading

14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
give Bella her Christmas presents and her son his. I've put a lot of thought into them, so I'm particularly excited.

15. Last time you saw your Dad?
Thanksgiving

16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I would like to have health insurance.

20. Last thing you ate?
Bella's soup. She makes good soup. She and frog's turtle should swap recipes sometime.

21. What's your favorite month?
May or June probably. And December.

22. Least favorite month?
February

23. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
I'm not sure. Oh yes I am. I borrowed my grandmother's snazzy hat last weekend when I went shopping with my aunts and sister. It's an awesome hat. I had temporarily misplaced my tobbogan, so I needed a hat.

25. Most visited webpage?
my email, myspace, 365gay.com

28. Last person to make you sad?
the person I went to a play with last night. Actually, that was more irritated than sad. I felt like I was in high school again. I have no use for the silent treatment.

32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
Well, I've kissed my cat and Bella's cats and Bella on the cheek.

No comments: