Friday, December 22, 2006

Year End Survey, yet another one

1.) Where did you ring in the new year, 2006?
my parents' house

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
single

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
yes

4.) How did you earn your keep?
taught school, did phone surveys

5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital?
no

6.) Did you ever encounter the police in 2006?
no

7.) Where did you go on Vacation?
I didn't. I did go camping a few times, though, in the mountains and in the desert. Very cool trips, I must say.

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
nothing

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
my friend Drekka

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
I don't think so. Actually, there is a woman in the choir at church whose husband died in a skiing accident last winter. That was incredibly sad.

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
yes, on myspace

12.) Did you move anywhere?
no

13.) What sporting events did you go to?
I didn't

14.) What concerts did you go to?
Michelle Malone

15.) Are you registered to vote?
yes

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
yes

17.) Where do you live now?
northwest

18.) Describe your birthday.
I don't remember it.

19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
climb a mountain, mountain bike, teach upper level poetry writing

20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
not standing up for myself when I should have

21.) What's something you learned about yourself?
that I'm a lot stronger than I think I am

22.) Any new additions to your family?
does my sister's boyfriend count? also, Bella and her son

23.) What was your best month?
the last couple, I think. Although I had a pretty good August, too, I think.

25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10?
7. I grew a lot in the past year.

No comments: