Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Survey

I've seen some of these before...

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
left

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
not usually. only if forced.

3) What color is your razor?
purple, I think. I just threw that one out before I left, though, so I'm not sure on the current color. Pink, I think.

4) What is your blood-type?
I want to say B. Not sure, though.

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?

Bella or my sister

6) What does the underwear you’re wearing right now look like?

It's dark pink, French cut.

7) How do you feel about carrots?
eh, they're okay. I'll eat them in things, but I won't search them out or anything.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?

2, I suppose, but they're both lawn chairs.

9) Which is the best Spice girl?
I prefer basil and rosemary.

10) Do you know what time it is?
yes.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
probably, although I'm not sure I want to admit that.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
freak out. not so much into elevators.

13) What's your favorite kind of gum?:
something minty or cinnamon. I very rarely buy it.

14) What colors your nail polish?
not wearing any

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?:
yes

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?:
yep

17) Do you like to sleep?
when I'm tired.

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings Time?
no

19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?:
I have that CD...

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?

if you're buying it for me.

21) What's something you've always wanted?:
kids

22) What’s your favorite color Pixi Stick?
purple

23) Ever done something scandalous with whipped cream?

yes, I put it on my pie. eye rolling.

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake
?
ocean

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
yeah, I think so. Bella out blacks me, though :)

26) Describe your hair?
brown, short, flippy

27) Do you have Entomophobia? (fear of insects)
no, not really. I'm usually the killer of bugs in whatever relationship I'm in, although I don't really care for huge freaking spiders (like wolf spiders)

28) Are you an adult?
yep

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)?
one's in France, three are in Georgia, one is in NC, and one is in Boise

30) Do you have a tan?
nope, never

31) Are you a television addict?:
no, but I do enjoy it occasionally (read: I really really really love Law and Order: SVU, but I don't plan my life around it)

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
yes

33.) Are you a sugar freak?
no, not really

34) Do you like orange juice?
eh, it's okay. I'd much prefer apple or grapefruit, though.

35) What sign are you?
Pisces

36) Where do you wish you were right now?:
hanging out with Bella. I miss her.

No comments: