Monday, December 25, 2006

Survey

1. In three words, explain what ended your last relationship?
Different Value Systems

2. When was the last time you shaved?
this afternoon

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
playing with my cat

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
eating Christmas dinner

5. Are you any good at math?
I aced college calculus.

6. Last night?
celebrating Christmas Eve. We always eat a nice dinner and then go to church to hear my sister sing and my dad play his trumpet.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
yes, kind of, in Switzerland...

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
not yet. I've been very lucky that way.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace page?
yes

10. Last thing you received in the mail?
Bella's cards

11. How many different beverages have you drank today
let's see, tomato juice, milk, water, pepsi, hot tea...five

12. Big plans for tomorrow?
my grandmother's Christmas party :) :) :)

13. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
I have no idea.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
no, I usually build sand castles.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
I had most of my baby teeth pulled, some with roots. Talk about painful :(

16. What is outside of your back door?
I don't have a back door.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
I have no idea. Haven't planned that far ahead.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
not me personally, but my family has.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
yes, I think so a long time ago.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
cherry

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no, I think I met one when I was a newborn, but that was it.

25. Describe your keychain(s)?
I have a ton of keys. Currently, Bella has them all.

26. Where do you keep your change?
in my wallet

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
I teach, so I do it all the time.

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
It's a blue down coat.

29. What was the weather like on your graduation from preschool?
I don't know if I graduated from preschool...

30. Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue?
never tried, but probably not

No comments: