Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sanity

In an effort to regain it, I am going to do another survey.

Ten Years Ago

1.) How old were you? 16

2.) Where did you go to school? High School

3.) Where did you work? I don't think I did when I was 16, not at a real job anyway. I did a lot of odd jobs and such, but that's it.

4.) Where did you live? Small Town, Midwest

5.) Where did you hang out? school, local pizza joint

6.) Did you wear glasses? yep. I love glasses. I had just gotten over my "I want contacts" phase at that point. I decided that contacts are not for me, and I generally find glasses very attractive anyway.

7.) Who was your best friend? Josh, Brandy, Nancy, Angie (my crush of three years. sigh. eye rolling.)

8.) How many tattoos did you have? none

9.) How many piercings did you have? none

10.) What car did you drive? I got my license at 17, but I was learning to drive in my dad's really old van.

11.) Had you been to a real party yet? define "real", keg party? no

12.) Had your heart broken? only in the sense that I had a crush on a straight girl

13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: single

FIVE YEARS AGO

1.) How old were you? 21

2.) Where did you go to school? the best school on earth

3.) Where did you work? I had 4,000 jobs when I was 21. I had a work study job, worked at Big Lots, did an internship at a radio station, and cleaned houses.

4.) Where did you live? southeast

5.) Where did you hang out? on campus mostly

6.) Did you wear glasses? yep

7.) Who was your best friend? Josh, Judith, Lynette, Chantel, Fan

8.) Who was your regular-person crush? I honestly don't remember. I always had a crush on someone, but I don't remember now.

9.) How many tattoos did you have? none

10.) How many piercings did you have? none

11.) What car did you drive? my dad's old van when I was in Ohio. No, I take it back. That was the year I bought my focus.

12.) Had you been to a real party yet? Again, define "real", I've never been into keg parties

13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: single

**DECEMBER 2006**

1.) How old are you?: 26

2.) Where do you work? I teach college :) And I love every minute of it, even when I bitch and moan about the grading.

3.) Where do you live? northwest

4.) Do you wear glasses? yep, and I love them

5.) Who are your best friends? Judith, Josh

6.) Do you talk to your old friends? yes, all of them.

7.) How many piercings do you have? one in each ear

8.) How many tattoos? none yet

9.) What kind of car do you have? my focus

10.) Has your heart been broken? yep

11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: waiting for someone

No comments: