Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bored

I'm assuming that these are in my life rather than in the past year and will be answering them as such.

1. Made out for more than 3 minutes?
yes

2. Slept in a different bed?
yes

3. Made out in a movie theatre?
no, I've held hands in one, but I prefer to watch the movie if I'm in a theater.

4. Made out with 2 different people in one night?
no

5. Thought your cousin was hot?
no

7. Slept in?
when I can

8. Taken a shower with the opposite sex?
no

9. Gone over the speed limit?
yep

10. Painted your room?
I think I did once.

11. Drove a car?
yes

12. Danced in front of your mirror?
yes

13. Gotten a hickey?
yes. it's been a while.

14. Been dumped?
yes

15. Stolen money from a friend?
no

16. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
yes

17. Been in a fist fight?
no

18. Snuck out of your house?
Never had to

19. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
who hasn't?

20. Been arrested?
no, but my sister has. That's a really funny story.

21. Made out with a stranger?
yuck, no

22. Left your house with out telling your parents?
probably

23. Had a crush on your neighbor?
dorm neighbor perhaps

24. Ditched school to do something more fun?
in college occasionally, but rarely

25. Slept in a bed with a member of the same or opposite sex?
yes

26. Seen someone die?
no

27. Been on a plane?
yes

28. Kissed a picture?
yes

29. Slept in until 3?
no

30. Love someone or miss someone right now?
yes

31. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
yep, I love that. It's very peaceful.

32. Made a snow angel?
I still love to do that.

33. Played dress up?
yes

34. Cheated while playing a game?
no

35. Been lonely?
yes

36. Fallen asleep at work/school?
yes, but never while teaching

37. Gotten Drunk?
no

38. Felt an earthquake?
no

39. Touched a snake?
yes

40. Ran a red light?
yes, not intentionally

41. Been suspended from school?
no

42. Had detention?
no

43. Been in a car?
yes

44. Hated the way you look?
yes, I really did when I was 11 or 12 or 11 and 12 and 13.. Those were shitty ages.

45. Witnessed a crime?
yes

46. Been lost?
yes

47. Been to the opposite side of the country?
yes

48. Felt like dying from embarrassment?
yes

49. Cried yourself to sleep?
yes

50. Sang karaoke?
yes

51. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
yes, in most cases this is a good thing

52. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
yes, not in years, though

53. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
yes

54. Kissed in the rain?
yes

55. Sung in the shower?
yep

56. Had a dream that you married someone?
yep, it's usually creepy.

57. Played getting married?
no, never, but I've always wanted to get married. Just not to a guy :)

58. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole?
no

59. Ever gone to school partially nude?
no

60. Been a....PLAYA!
um, no, that's not my style.

61. Sat on a roof top?
yes

62. Didn't take a shower for a week?
no!

63. Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone?
yep, usually.

64. Played chicken?
no, but I've dressed up like a chicken.

65. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
many times

66. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger?
no, and I'm not sure what I'd say if I was.

67. Broken a bone?
no

68. Been easily amused?
always

69. Laugh so hard you cry?
yes, I love that.

70. Cheated on a test?
not that I can remember

71. Forgotten someone's name?
that's the story of my life at the beginning of each semester

72. Blacked out from drinking?
no

73. Played a prank on someone?
yes, I used to do that all the time when I was a kid

74. Gone to a late night movie?
yes

78. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours?
yes. It's called band camp.

79. Cheated on a girlfriend/boyfriend?
never

80. Did you celebrate the 4th of July?
no

81. Thrown strange objects?
yes. I keep a pile of things to launch at the tv durinig the State of the Union each year. Would you like to join me this year, Bella?

82. Felt like someone?
I'm not sure what that means...

83. Thought about running away?
probably

84. Ran away?
no

85. Had detention and not attend it?
no

86. Made parents cry?
yes, when I came out.

87. Cried over someone?
yes

88. Owned more than 5 sharpies?
no, but I have taken stacks from school to use in class

89. Dated someone more than once?
yes

90. Have a dog?
when I was really small, we had an Old English Sheepdog named Nana.

91. Own an instrument?
yes

92. Been in a band?
high school and college

93. Drank 25 sodas in a day?
no

94. Broken a cd?
accidently

95. Shot a gun?
no

96. Been on myspace for more than 5 hours?
not really. I leave it up a lot of times and walk away, though, so I've probably been listed as on for that long.

98. Have a major crush on someone right now?
yes, on the fabulous Bella, of course

99. Have a religion?
well, yes, I am a Christian, but I pull my spirituality from all sorts of religions and traditions.

100. Thought about what people would say at your funeral?
I used to all the time. I think it must have been part of my anxiety. I haven't thought about that since my meds kicked in.

No comments: