Sunday, December 24, 2006

Survey, Much Revised

1. Can you cook?
I'm okay. I'm a better baker. I love to do both, though; however, Bella is the fabulous cook. She could be a professional chef.

2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
freak out, most likely, although I like to think that I would befriend the other people in the elevator and do something cool, like pass out cookies...

3. What talent do you wish you had?
I'd love to be able to draw and do other types of visual art. I LOVE to go to the art museums, but I've never had any talent that way at all. I'd also love to be able to dance.

4. Favorite place?
my grandmother's house, Bella's house, Vernazza, anywhere with people I care about

5. Favorite vegetable?
I like them all.

6. What was the last book you read?
Krik? Krak! by Edwidge Danticat. I highly recommend it. I will probably eventually do a book review of sorts here, but I just haven't done it yet.

7. Are you Dirty or Clean?
clean. I bathed this morning.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
my ears are pierced. I've often thought that a tattoo of a sunflower or a black cat would be especially cool, though.

9. Worst Habit?
worrying excessively, overthinking things, this is why I'm on anxiety medicine...

2. What's your philosophy on life?
Do what you need to do to be happy. And follow your heart.

3. Negative or Optimistic?
optimistic most of the time, probably overly so to be honest but I've found that there's nothing wrong with that

4. What was your dream growing up?
to be a preacher

5. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
well, I had one really bad winter where everything seemed to be out of control. I had a deathly ill uncle, a sick aunt, a mother who couldn't move because of back problems, and my second mother was having a life-threatening operation. My relationship was on the rocks, and I was planning to get engaged despite my reservations. Plus I had an English 101 class that seemed to be mocking me all the time. I had a meltdown and got medicated. Best thing I ever did.

7. Tell me one weird fact about you:
Hmm... I love to watch people eat. They look so happy if it's something they like. It makes it fun to cook for people or take them out to eat.

16. How do you fall asleep?
I try to think of happy things and relax and set all of my worry somewhere else, like next to the bed rather than in it beside me. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. I usually sleep pretty well, though.

20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it?
Just answered this one, I think... donate to AIDS organizations, pay off my sister's school, help my loved ones out financially, take my dad to Germany and Switzerland, take Bella to the country of her choice, pay off my credit card, fly Josh home for Christmas, get another cat

22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
read, write, watch Law and Order: SVU and movies, play with my fuzzball, and most of all, hang out with Bella

24. Can you sing or dance?
I like to think I can sing. I know I can't dance, but I'm planning to go to a masquerade ball with Bella for Mardi Gras. It will be awesome :)

No comments: