2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
3. Do you own a gun?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
yeah, sometimes. Depends what it's for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
eh. I eat them, but that's when I'm feeling desperate and lazy.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I love Christmas music. O Holy Night and Hark the Herald Angels Sing
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
hot tea and grapefruit juice
9. Can you do push-ups?
if forced. My wrists are weak, so I prefer not to.
10. Is your bathroom clean?
It is at the moment. I really like to have a clean bathroom, although I don't always have one. That's the most important clean spot (besides the litter box) in my mind.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
a citrine necklace from Bella. Citrines have neat symbolism. They mean Honor Yourself, among other things.
12. Do you like painkillers?
if I'm in pain...
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
um, I don't want to lure them in.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
15. Do you think the Jackass guys are cool?
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 2 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I miss Bella. She's sick, and I'd like to be there taking care of her.
2. I wish my sister would watch Fullmetal Alchemist with me. (She's tired and went to bed).
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
1. a birthday present for Bella. I'm on the ball this year :)
2. English rose hand cream for my grandmother
3. hand soap for my other grandmother
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1. hot tea
2. iced tea
20. Current worry?
I worry about sweet Bella. I know she'll be okay, though.
23. Current hate?
mine and Bella's bank
24. Favorite place to be?
hanging out with Bella anywhere, hanging out with my sister anywhere, at my mom's mom's house
26. Where would you like to go?
at the moment? to Bella's house to take care of her. in my lifetime? everywhere.
27. Do you own slippers?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
my purple Christmas sweatshirt with the snowman and the cats
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Favorite color(s)?
blue, yellow, purple
31. Would you be a pirate?
probably not, but I love the costume
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
ones I make up usually
34. What were you scared of as a child?
35. What's in your pockets right now?
not a thing
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
my family being really goofy during dinner
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I don't remember.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I sprained my ankle really badly a few years ago.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
probably Lynette or Naomi
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Josh or Judith probably
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
oh gosh, just one? Let's see. I love New and Selected Poems by Mary Oliver, The Rapture of Canaan by Sheri Reynolds, Traveling Mercies and Operating Instructions by Anne Lamott, Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories by Sandra Cisneros, In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez, and one I'm reading today, Krik? Krak by Edwidge Danticat
46. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's Peanutbutter Cups
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Some wedding song that I used to hear on the radio a lot. It would have to be reworked not to be heterosexual, though.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
"All that We Let In" by the Indigo Girls
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
calling Bella? I don't remember what time I called her.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
ugh. It's morning.