Friday, December 08, 2006

Survey

1. Have you had any relationships this year?
nothing serious most of the year, and right now, I'm currently waiting for someone incredibly special.

2. Have you had your birthday yet? yes

3. Cried yet? yep. I don't think I'd want to know the person who can go an entire year without crying. Seems unhealthy.

4. Been to church? yep

5. Pulled an all nighter? yes, actually. I hadn't done that in years, but yes, a couple times in the last couple of months.

6. Drank Starbucks? yes, tea, cider, and free samples of coffee. I usually get my coffee at the fair trade, organic places, though.

7. Went Camping? many times

9. Met someone special? yes

10. Been out of state? yes, several times

11. Gone Snowboarding? no

12. What are you thinking about? I'm hungry and geez I have a lot of grading.

Have you...

1.) Hugged someone? yes :)

2.) Slept in someone else's bed? I may have crashed on a couch or two, I don't know.

3.) Drank any alchohol? yes

4.) Loaned out money? I honestly don't remember.

5.) Gotten in a car accident? no, thank goodness

6.) Gone over your cell phone bill? not this year. last year, that was the story of my life. However, I have been a contributor in others going over their cell phone limits. Sorry Bella :(

7.) Been called a whore? um, what kind of question is that? and no

8.) Done something you regret? one thing--not standing up for myself when I should have

Last Person you hugged? my cat

Last Person to call you? Bella

When was the last time you felt stupid? yesterday. I wasn't happy about it.

Who was the last person you danced with? probably my cat. She hates it when I dance with her, but she's gotten so that she tolerates it.

Who did you last yell at? my fuzzy girl. She has taken to chewing on the phone cords and the lamp cords and I have taken to unplugging everything. I need tabasco sauce badly.

What did you do today? Woke up, woke Bella up, went to school, graded portfolios, chatted with the other profs about portfolios, taught poetry, chatted with Bella on and off all day, had lunch with Tishie, had a doctor's appointment, came back to school, am about to go home.

TEN FACTS
01. Hometown? small town, midwest

02. Natural hair color? Brown

03. Initials? VE

04. Hair style? short and floppyish

5. eye color? blue

06. Height: 5'3"

07. Pets: the fuzzy girl

08. Mood: fine, ready to go home and relax

09.where would you rather be? hanging out with Bella, relaxing at home

10. Last thing you drank? iced tea

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

01. Have you ever been in love: yes

02. Do you believe in love? yes

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail? we just had different values when it came down to it.

04. Have you ever been heartbroken: yes

05. Have you ever broken someone's heart: yes

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend? usually the person I have fall for has become my best friend.

07. Have you ever loved someone but never told them? no. I try hard not to do that. Now I have had crushes that I haven't told the other person about. Normally I have a good reason for that (for example, they're straight).

08. Are you afraid of committment? not at all

10. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life? no

5 EMOTIONS

01. Are you missing someone right now? Bella at the moment. And my sister and Josh.

02. Are you happy? yes, I really am.

03. Are you eating anything? not at the moment but soon. And that is not an emotion...

04. Do you like someone right now? yes

No comments: