1. Who did you last get angry with?
no comment except to say no one who reads this blog.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
I'm not a violent person.
4. How about of the same sex?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
I have no idea. Probably the person I went to the play with last week, although I have no idea.
6. What is your pet peeve?
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I let things go pretty easily. I find grudges aren't good for my health.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
clean the house
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
it's been years and years but probably 1 pm.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
I left them in my car. This is an excuse as to why I did not have the 102 essays finished when I told them I'd have them graded.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
yes, the Magic Bullet one. I was impressed. I almost ordered it before I realized that it was just late and I should go to bed.
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
I'm sorry, but I can't admit to that. It's been a couple of weeks.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm?
I don't because I actually have to haul my ass out of bed to do that. It's just too much of an effort. I have gotten up as much as twice, though, to completely reset the alarm.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
a latte. I had one this morning.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
I'm the last of the big time drinkers. I think I once had a second glass of wine.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
well, I'd like to be a few pounds lighter, so I guess so, but it doesn't keep me up nights or anything.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy?
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet and thought "lunch"?
no! My poor fuzzy.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
that's none of your business.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
4. Have you "done it"?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
hands. I almost always notice them first. And collar bones
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever been tested for an STD or pregnancy?
STDs yes. Everyone should be. Pregnancy, no. That would have to be immaculate conception.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
one and it's not activated and I can't find it. Sigh.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
3. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
4. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
no, I would not unless it was a temporary thing (as in just during the summer) and then I'd consider it.
5. Have you ever stolen anything?
6. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
um, what are those? Are they like iTunes? If so, then none.
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
how I've done in school
2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
getting my Master's perhaps. They're still waiting for the major bucks to roll in, but you know, my degree is in poetry and I want to teach. I don't think it's going to happen.
3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
get tenured teaching creative writing, get some more degrees, get married, have kids, start a poetry press and an online journal not in that order, start a women's reading series, see the world
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
yes. now that one's a long story.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
put together a collection of ars poetica poems and graded all of the portfolios that have been turned in so far (I think that's like five or six). Bella is the one doing cool things today, though. She applied to her first grad school. Her application is officially in the mail. She'll get in. She's brilliant. As she reminds me frequently, I am of course biased. But she's still brilliant.
1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Bella's laptop, but it's really the school's. It's my dream machine, and actually, it's hers, too.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Bella or Rennick or Josh
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
I wouldn't, I don't think. Okay, maybe Sheri.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
I hope not.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
smaller thighs. I got those from my dad's side of the family.