Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mini Survey

via the frogblog, which everyone should read

In:
Running--I have missed it, and it is a healthy thing to do.

Short hair--I'm getting it cut tomorrow.

Bras that actually fit--My sister helped me find some. I wear 34B. I think this is the first time I've ever had padded bras that fit.

Beat poets--I don't care how old they are.

Mornings--I have learned to like them more than I used to. I find them peaceful.

Community Service--I want to do more of it, starting with working at the homeless shelter at least once a month, more if there are openings.

Art Museum--I don't go often enough.

Writing prose--I hope I can wrap my mind around that one. I signed up for a fiction class both because I was interested and I want to have some idea of how one is conducted in case I ever get to teach one.


Out:
Procrastination

Using the credit card. At all.

Neglecting the car--Audrey needs an oil change as soon as I can scrape together 16 or 18 dollars.

Missing my sister's stuff--I want to see everything her senior year.

Apologizing when I should not be apologizing--I tend to do this a lot. I'm going to try to stop doing it.

No comments: