Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Four Things Survey

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Poetry/101 teacher
2. the only writer at a weekly newspaper
3. radio station intern--I wrote the news bites
4. poetry journal editor

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. A Walk in the Clouds
2. A League of Their Own
3. The Long Walk Home
4. The Fellowship of the Ring

Four Places I've Lived
1. Mauney Hall
2. Spangler Hall
3. Myers Hall
4. Linville

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Designing Women
2. Xena: Warrior Princess
3. Touched by an Angel
4. MASH

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Costa Rica (to study abroad)
2. Italy
3. Paris
4. Rhine River (backpacking through Europe anyone?)

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. frogblog
2. Postcards of Grief
3. How to Be Lovely
4. Compostcompote
5. One Good Thing (who can pick just four?)

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Wendy's chicken fingers
2. tortellini in petso sauce
3. spaghetti
4. French toast

Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. in bed
2. at my grandmother's house
3. Italy
4. An Indigo Girls concert

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
1. Retrospective, Indigo Girls
2. All That We Let In, Indigo Girls
3. Mindy Smith's self-titled album
4. Hymns from the 49th Parallel, kd lang

Four Vehicles I've Owned
1. 2000 Ford Focus
2. none
3. none
4. I drove my parents' depcrepit van for a while, does that count?

Four Books I Can Read Over and Over Again
1. Harry Potter series
2. The Giver
3. 19 Varieties of Gazelle by Naomi Shihab Nye
4. New and Selected Poems by Mary Oliver

No comments: