Monday, January 16, 2006

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jog

I got home late Saturday night. I have new neighbors, one of whom I met while grocery shopping yesterday. I left the apartment fairly clean, a first for me. It was nice to come back to a spiffy clean place.

I have decided that I need more stuff on my walls. I think I'm going to frame some pictures and hang them up. I have a beautiful picture of all of the women on my mother's side of the family with the new baby. I may even put that one on my desk at school. I also have this ridiculous card I picked up before Christmas that sends me into fits of hysterics everytime I see it. I think I may frame that and hang it up, too. I am also in possession of three calenders that need to be hung up. I haven't decided which one to take to school yet. (J, if you're reading, do you prefer black cats, Narnia, or Italy?)

I may be getting my ears pierced today. It all depends on nerve and if I have any.

No comments: