Sunday, January 01, 2006

Book of Daniel

AFA and The Book of Daniel

This article is enough to make me want to watch The Book of Daniel. Of course, it is the kind of show I would have watched anyway. Personally, I am quite happy that the American Family Association has published a list of the show's sponsors. I will be sure to support them when I need products.

I could go on a tirade about why I hate the AFA, but I will not. I will only say that they get all of their research from a person who was kicked out of the American Psychological Association because his research was often intentionally wrong. He is a man who has built his life on spreading anti-gay propaganda. I often wonder about people who are so vehemently anti-gay. They must have something to hide in themselves. Either that or they are so insecure that they need to build their life around prejudice and hatred of those who are different. Either way, they are incredibly ignorant and spread more bullshit than most farmers.

No comments: