Thursday, March 30, 2006

Theses and Other Exciting Animals

So I finally bought the book to learn how to format my thesis. At this point, I'm thinking it doesn't look like it will be too bad. I'm sure there will be hysterical points before I turn it in, but at least I'm calm at the moment.

I'm kind of excited by how good it looks at the moment. I'm kind of proud of it, too. I've worked hard on it, and I hope it shows. I had a couple hours of insecurity last night when I decided to read part of it at an open mic night. I always feel insecure at those things. My poetry is just so different from a lot of what gets read in coffee shops. Last night was no different. I wanted to disappear under my chair when I got finished reading.

Despite last night, I am at the point where I would like to share the work more among my friends. So if you haven't seen it and you want to, let me know. I'll email it to you.

No comments: