Saturday, March 18, 2006

L Word: Season Two

So the story line with the straight male roommate and his hidden cameras is creepy. What on earth could the writer have been thinking? It's stupid. It's cliche. And dammit, it's disturbing.

I am currently watching disc two. Shane is hot. So is Carmen. Carmen and Jenny do not make a good couple. Yuck, in fact. I have never likded Jenny, though. I have to admit that she's better this season, though. She's a tad more tolerable, although I still don't see the appeal. The short haircut is better, though. I actually like the Dana-Alice pairing. I was skeptical, I admit, but they're cute. I like Alice a lot. Tina gets on my nerves. I didn't particularly care for her last season either, though. I still like Kit, but the guy they have her with...yuck. I like the Kit-Bette relationship (they're sisters). It's nice to see them really talk in this season. I totally buy the sister thing now.

At any rate, if you haven't seen it and you're a lesbian or bisexual woman, rent it. It's fun.

No comments: