Friday, March 31, 2006

Survey

via frog

1. Who was your first prom date? I never went with a date, but I did go with a group of girls my senior year. Half of us have since come out.
2. Who was your first roommate(s)? This strange girl from VA. Then my good friend Lynette followed by my good friend Judith.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? red wine
4. What was your first job? pet sitting and then JCPenney
5. What was your first car? ford focus
6. When did you go to your first funeral? my babysitter when I was six
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Miss H
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Chicago when I was ten
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out. I didn’t have a curfew so there really wasn’t any reason.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Robyn and yes but we never see each other anymore
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house? College dorm room
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? my sister
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? I was a flower girl in some friend of my parents' daughter's wedding when I was five. My best friend was the ring bearer. My parents and his planned for us to get married to each other for some time after that, I think. Then we both came out and put a stop to that fantasy.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? play with the fuzzy girl
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? I grew up going to concerts. My dad plays in this local symphonic band. My favorite one since then, though, was the Inidgo Girls a couple years ago.
17. First tattoo or piercing? My ears two months ago :)
18. First celebrity crush? Oh, this is embarrassing. Tiger Lily in Mary Martin's Peter Pan
19. Age of first kiss? 23
20. First crush? I don’t remember ever not having crushes. I had a crush on my best friend in elementary school, though. Her name was Becky.
21. First time you did drugs? I’ve never done drugs.

No comments: