Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Survey

1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
no

2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
when we were really little. there are pictures.

3. What did you do when you weren't in school in the 2nd grade?
played outside, read constantly, climbed trees

5. Do you like more than one person right now?
like as in have a crush on, no. like as in like, yes

6. Are you against same sex marriage?
No

7. Did you vote for Bush?
no

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
probably home, but I really don't know.

9. Have you dry humped any of your myspace friends?
um, no

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
girls

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
who?

12. Last book you read?
The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis--I have some serious issues with it that I'll blog about eventually.

13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
either invisibility or the ability to fly

14. Where have you lived most of your life?
midwest

15. What was the last conversation you had about?
about my sister's summer job

16. Where do you see yourself in four years?
in a tenure track creative writing teaching job, with a partner and getting ready to have a kid

17. What's your favorite smell?
fresh cutted grass

18. What is your favorite sound?
banjo music or gospel music on the piano (of course, I'm watching O Brother, Where Art There? at the moment)

19. Are you moody?
sometimes, I imagine

21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your classmate?
I hope not

22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
yes, and I highly recommend it

23. Have you ever Played Spin the bottle?
I don't know.

24. Have you ever Toilet papered someone's house?
yes, more than once

25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
yes

26. Have you ever gone camping?
yes, I love it.

27. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's friend?
I don't have a brother.

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
yes. it wasn't intentional, but it was a learning experience (mainly I learned that sunbathing naked causes really awful sunburns in places you don't want sunburns).

29. Have you ever gone streaking?
no

30. Have you ever had a stalker?
I hope not

31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
not yet

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
yes

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
yes

34. Have you ever been in love?
Yes

35. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
not that I remember

36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Yes

37. Have you ever been out of the US?
yes. I backpacked through Europe and studied abroad in Costa Rica.

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Yes

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
no. I did cut my own hair once when I was seven, though, and I had very uneven pigtails for a couple of days.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places?
yes

41. Last song you listened to?
Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side...

42. Have you ever spied on someone?
probably, but not that I remember

43. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
no

44. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
not wash spoons for a while

45. Who was the last person who called you?
Rennick

46. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours straight?
I have no idea. Probably when I was sick.

47. Have you ever been arrested?
no

48. Most embarassing CD you own?
I have this really awful gospel CD that I got free somewhere several years ago. I can't give it away. It's that bad.

49. Have you ever stolen anything?
I don't think so.

50. Have you ever drank egg nog?
yes

No comments: