1. How many keys are on your keychain? ten
2. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis? does chapstick count?
3. Is your AIM away message on? yes. it says something like, "at school."
4. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? how boring. probably tortellini with pesto sauce
5. What curse word do you use the most? shit, probably
6. Do you own an iPod? no
7. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most? Jaime
8. What time is your alarm clock set for right now? it's not
9. How many suitcases do you own? three, i think. two big and one carryon
10. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside? yes
11. Where do you buy your groceries from? i go where the sales are.
12. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? take the picture
13. What was the last movie you watched? Awakenings. I didn't really care for it.
14. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
15. Has anyone ever called you lazy? yes
16. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? no, except for the first couple days i was in europe to help me adjust to the different time faster. thank you to my sister's french teacher for the suggestion.
17. What CD is currently in your CD player? Indigo Girls Indians Nomads Saints
18. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? regular
19. Has anyone told you a secret this week? i don't think so
20. When was the last time someone hit on you? yesterday
21. What did you have for dinner? yesterday i had beef and noodles
22. Do you wear hoodies often? Sometimes
23. What color is your car? red
24. Can you whistle? not as well as my grandfather, but yes
25. What is the first thing you see when you look to your left? an empty chalkboard and empty chairs (no, i'm not in class. i'm just at school in an empty room with a borrowed laptop being bored.)
26. Do you make your own jewelry? no
27. Have you ever participated in a protest? Yes. many times.
28. Who was the last person to call you? my mom
29. What is your favorite ride at cedar point? the race horses. i've never been a roller coaster person.
30. Which cartoons did you watch as a child? Smurfs, Get-Along Gang, Garfield and Friends
31. How big is your local mall? bigger than my hometown mall. does that make it big? i have no idea. I guess so.
32. What is your job title? graduate student and teaching assistant
33. How many siblings do you have? one
34. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt? i don't remember. that's sad.
35. What movie do you know every line to? Princess Bride
36. Do you own any band t-shirt? yes
37. What is your favorite candle scent? pine
38. How many aunts and uncles do you have? 2 aunts and 2 uncles on my dad's side and three aunts and three uncles on my mom's side
39. When was your last plane ride? in February
40. Have you ever eaten snow? yes. with milk and sugar.
41. How many chairs are at your dining room table? one broken one at the moment. it sort of disintegrated. it's a pile of nuts and bolts. it's very sad.
42. What is your favorite salad dressing? italian
43. Can you speak any languages other than English? Spanish
44. Where is your cell phone? beside me on the desk
45. Do you do your own dishes? yes, but not often enough
46. What color is your bedroom painted? white
47. Are your parents divorced? No
48. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? desktop, although i'm currently on a laptop. my dream machine is an apple notebook.
49. Which do you make: wishes or plans? both
50. Are you always trying to learn new things? yes
51. What messenger programs do you have? aim, and i'm always online, so if you want to chat, i'll certainly pass along my online name
52. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? yes, a tattoo
53. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? i believe in dutch first dates or in the person who asks paying.
54. Can you skip rocks? yes
55. Have you ever been to Jamaica? no, but it sounds like fun
56. What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres? popcorn and iced tea or chocolate covered almonds
57. Who was your favorite teacher? in high school, my geometry teacher.
59. What is the weather like? bright and sunny
60. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? sure, why not
61. Do you have an online journal? um, yes
62. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school? yes
63. What was your favorite class in high school? geometry, just because i liked the teacher
64. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes? it gets me there faster, so sure.
65. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex? i'm answering for the same sex, and i like a sense of awe in the world.
66. When was the last time you slept on the floor? i don't remember, oddly enough.
67. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? yellow tail red wine
68. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru? yes
69. Do you like your living arrangement? yes
70. Has anyone ever called you spoiled? not that i know of, but who knows
71. What is your mother's hometown? irondale
72. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents? not as they attended, but they taught at my middle school and at my high school
73. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 7-8
74. Do you eat breakfast daily? usually
75. What was the last thing to scare you? i don't know. probably my school bill.
76. Do you own a Playstation? no
77. How many pairs of shoes do you own? five or six pairs?
78. Are your days full and fast-paced? sometimes. not today.
79. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class? no, but i've gotten in trouble for not talking in class. or reading in class.
80. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're currently in? carpet
81. Were you a "planned" child?um, i think so.
82. What is your favorite fruit? kiwi, raspberries