Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fun :)

I hung out with my people for a while tonight. It was fabulous. We watched movies that are so wrong I'm too embarrassed to admit which ones they were in this space. And it was fun. I am now sporting a button that says "Second Class Citizen." It is one of my people's ways of fighting against the anti-gay amendment. And I can get more if anyone's interested. And there are even some that say "Friend of a Second Class Citizen," "Relative of a Second Class Citizen," and "Parent of a Second Class Citizen." They're free. Just let me know. Oh, and I should probably warn any anti-pink dykes out there, they are pink.

Now I'm home with my furbaby curled up in my lap purring, feeling like everything is all right with the world. It has been a very good day.

P.S. I have a hot date this weekend. Possible details will follow. Maybe.

No comments: