Saturday, March 04, 2006

Survey

First three omitted because they are pertinent only to MySpace users.

4. What's your current relationship status?
Single

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
my workout pants and a huge sweater that I love

6. What is your current problem?
I don’t have a job with benefits lined up for next year. I do have a job lined up, though, so I guess that’s a start.

7. What do you love most?
my sister

8. What makes you most happy?
being in a room full of people that I love

9. Are you musically talented?
Yes. I play the French horn.

10. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes

11. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
Probably how my last relationship ended, although I honestly think everything happens for the best.

12. What do you think of the person who posted this before you?
I don’t really know her, but we’ve just started exchanging emails.

13. Ever have a near death experience?
Yes

14. Name an obvious quality you have?
I am quiet.

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
I wish I were a nomad, and Indian, or a saint (it’s an Indigo Girls song)

16. Any celeb you would marry?
Marry is a little strong, but I would definitely go out with Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order SVU

17. Who will cut and paste this first?
who knows?

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Apparently, there are a couple people from church with the same birthday.

19. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, of course. Life is boring without them.

20. Have you ever vandalized someone's property?
No

21. Have you ever been in a fight?
No

22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes. It wasn’t a pretty experience, just ask anyone who came to listen to me.

23. What's the first thing you notice about the same sex?
their smile and their eyes.

24. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
tall Awake tea

25. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
No

26. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No

27. Say something totally random about you?
I hate to blow dry my hair

28. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No

20. How old are you?
26

21. Do you wear a watch?
Yes

22. Do you have anything pierced?
My ears

23. Do you have any tattoos?
No

24. Do you like pain?
No

25. Do you like to shop?
Yes. I like to bargain shop and Christmas shop.

26. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I have no idea. I rarely carry cash.

27. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
dinner last night

28. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
my sister

29. What is on your desktop background?
Xena and Gabrielle embracing

30. What is on your cellphone background?
Whatever came with the phone--it’s a starry sky.

33. Do you like redheads?
Yes. My best friend is a redhead.

34. Do you know any twins?
I’ve had several twins in class.

35. Do you have any weird relatives?
Yes. I have a grandmother who insults everything that sits still long enough, and an aunt who is always mad at everyone.

36. What was the last movie you watched?
Intentions. It sucked. I don’t recommend it.

37. What was the last book you read?
I am currently reading The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis, Plan B by Anne Lamott, and Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde.

38. Did you or do you go to college?
Yes and yes.

39. What is your favorite pair of pants that you own?
a pair of jeans

40. Do you like to party?
Not really. I’ve outgrown it.

No comments: