Standard weirdness deletion policy applies.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don't feel like gelling my hair today.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? Roar
4. Favorite planet? Venus
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Liz. I really need to call her back.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Don't know. It plays a waltz from the Nutcracker, so I guess that's it.
7. What shirt are you wearing? tie dye
8. Do you "label" yourself? Dyke, Christian, I hate labels, though.
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? socks
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? Her kitties are quite enjoying her company this weekend.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking with this wonderful woman I know...okay she needs a name. Renee. That would thrill her. She's a big Renee O'Connor fan.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? don't text
15. Where is your letter box? outside in the parking lot
16. What's a word that you say a lot? cool
17. Who was the last person to say they loved you? my sister
18. Last furry thing you touched? the fuzzy child
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? spironolactone and klonopin (curses on the student health center for not being able to fit me in for a celexa refill yet. grrr.)
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? too many
21. Favorite age you have been so far? I had a really good year when I was 22. 25 was a really bad year. I like being 26 so far.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Xena and Gabrielle embracing
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? to Renee: "No, I've never wanted to be on a game show."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you do? At the moment, the money. That's the poor college student in me talking. In the long run, it would be awfully cool to be able to fly.
26. Do you like someone? yep
27. The last song you listened to? Narnia soundtrack (or rather the movie music as I was just watching part of the movie)
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of it? yes
30. What is the closest object to your left foot? cell phone cord