Friday, April 14, 2006

Survey

Some questions deleted for being far too nosy.

3) What are you listening to right now?
traffic, my officemate eat

4) Whats your favorite number?
7, 13

5) What was the last thing you ate?
haven't eaten yet today. i woke up really late and bolted out the door to class. i just haven't made it to lunch yet. soon hopefully. my stomach is cursing me.

6) When was the last time you smiled?
smiling at the moment

7) How is the weather right now?
cloudy but warmish

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
this wonderful girl I know

9) What is your worst habit?
not washing the dishes until they're, you know, moldy

10) Do you drink?
sometimes

11) Do you smoke?
no

12) When was the last time, if ever, you blacked out?
never

13) girlfriend?
nope, not yet

14) Hair color?
brown

15) Eye Color?
depends on the day. they change between blue, green, hazel, and gray quite frequently. i put blue on my driver's license. the woman at the counter argued with me. eh. who knows.

16) Do you wear contacts?
no, but i used to

17) Favorite Holiday?
Christmas

18) Favorite Month?
june and december

19) Have you ever cried for no reason?
yes

20) What was the last movie you watched?
I have no idea.

21) Favorite Day of the Year?
Dec. 26

22) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
not at all

23) Last advice you received?
ignore it and she'll stop

24) What was the highlight of your weekend?
talking to this wonderful woman I know

25) Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate

26) What is the last text message you received?
don't text

27) What is the last text message you sent?:
don't text

28) Who was the last person to call you?
This wonderful woman I know.

29) What was the last book you read?
Lost in a Good Book, by Jasper Fforde. I'm not done with it yet, though.

30) When was the last time you slept in someone else's bed?
no idea

31) Favorite movie?
Dead Poets Society

32) Favorite football team?
I hate football.

33) What were you doing before this?
chatting with this wonderful woman I know. still am, actually

34. Any pets?
yes, a cat, my fuzzy child

36) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
butter

37) Dogs or cats?
cats

38) Favorite flower?
sunflower

39) When was the last time you got in trouble?
no idea. I try to be good.

41) Have you ever loved someone?
yes

42) Who would you like to see right now?
this wonderful woman I know

43) Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
yep

44) Have you ever fired a gun?
nope

45) Do you like to travel by plane?
yep

46) What websites do you go to frequently?
email

47) If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?
this wonderful woman I know

48) How many pillows do you sleep with?
1

49) Are you missing someone?
yes

No comments: