Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ABC Survey

via frog

Accent: Yankee
Booze: red wine
Chore I Hate: cleaning the bathroom
Dog or Cat: cats
Essential Electronics: cell phone and computer
Favorite Cologne(s): Shalimar. My mom wears it. I wear white tea and ginger cream from Bath and Body Works.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hometown: Smalltown, Midwest
Insomnia: not often
Job Title: teaching assistant, soon to be adjunct professor
Kids: someday :)
Living arrangements: one bedroom apartment with a fuzzy cat
Most admirable trait: compassion
Number of sexual partners: one
Overnight hospital stays: none
Phobias: snakes and heights
Quote: To live in this world / you must be able / to do three things: / to love what is mortal; / to hold it / against your bones knowing / your own life depends on it; / and, when the time comes to let it go, / to let it go. --Mary Oliver
Religion: Christian
Siblings: one sister
Time I wake up: 7:00
Unusual talent or skill: calculating within a dollar everything in my grocery cart before I check out
Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussel sprouts
Worst habit: I'm a slob. I'm really working on that one.
X-rays: wrist, ankle, teeth
Yummy foods I make: broccoli cheese soup
Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: