via Holly, whose blog you may not read
Some questions may be deleted for being weird.
1. What is your occupation?
I am a graduate student and teacher
2. What color are your socks right now?
green and white. I'm wearing frog socks, not to be mistaken for frog's socks.
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
chicken. And I'm getting hungry again.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
9. How old are you today?
10. Favorite drink?
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I hate sports. However, I like to watch bobsledding. Is that a sport? I used to enjoy watching the women's basketball team at my college. That had nothing to do with the sport, though...
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. I dyed it red and blue, which were my school colors, and went to cheer on my teammates at the state cross country meet.
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I have one. I don't wear any, though.
15. Favorite pasta dish?
tortellini with pesto sauce
16.The last TV show you watched?
Will and Grace
17. Favorite day of the year?
18. What do you do to vent anger?
write usually, sometimes call my sister and rant
19. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I was just talking about this today. Probably my stuffed dog that my grandmother made me when I was a kid.
20. Fall or spring?
spring. it means summer is on it's way :)
21. Hugs or kisses?
22. Cherry or Blueberry?
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
usually my cat
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Josh. We've known each other since he was born. I'm older than him by a year.
29. What did you do last night?
I talked to this beautiful, amazing woman for eight hours on the phone. She is truly spectacular. I like her a lot.
30. Favorite smell?
freshly cut grass and lilac
31. Who inspires you?
my grandmother (mom's mom)
33. Favorite Hamburger?
34. Favorite vehicle?
I like my car.
35. Favorite dog breed?
36. Number of keys on your key ring?
I don't remember. 10?
37. How many years at current job?
38. Favorite day of the week?
39. How many states have you lived in?
40. Favorite holiday?
41. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery ?
nope. I've always wanted to drive a motorcycle, though.
42. Do you have scars?
42. Do you wish your hair was a different color?
I've never really thought about it. I don't think so.
43. Have you sworn at your parents?
no, but I've sworn in front of them.
45. Do you cry at Disney movies?
47. Have you ever had stitches?
48. Do you have your tonsils?
49. Wisdom teeth?
50. Ever been to planned parenthood?
No, but I've talked to them on the phone several times. They're great about donating stuff for events and such. They even donate dental dams. They're the only organization I've found that'll do that.
51. What's the farthest you've ever driven in one day?
10 or 11 hours. I have no idea how many miles it was. I was too tired to care by the time I got there.
52. Last time you were on a plane?
53. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans?
54. Do you have a tattoo
55. Do you have any strange piercings?
56. Have you committed a crime?
speeding, parking illegally
57. Have you ever made out with a member of the same sex?
59. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Go visit this wonderful woman I know and talk to her for hours on end.
61. What are your plans for the evening?
It's late. I'm going to bed soon.
62. Weekend plans?
Talking to the wonderful woman and having coffee with a friend and going to a church meeting and I told two other friends I'd hang out with them, too, now that I think about it... Guess I'll be kind of busy.