Friday, April 14, 2006

Four

Via Anndi, whose blog you may not read

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. college professor
2. preacher
3. schmoozer at a country club
4. editor of a literary magazine

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dead Poets Society
2. Mona Lisa Smile
3. Eulogy
4. Napoleon Dynamite

Four Places I have lived:
1. Midwest
2. Southeast
3. Northwest
4. Costa Rica (for five weeks)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law & Order: SVU
2. Designing Women
3. MASH
4. Xena!

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Venice
2. Paris
3. Mackinac Island
4. London

Four websites I visit often:
1. 365gay.com
2. my favorite feminist message board :)
3. email
4. cnn.com (although i mostly hate CNN)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Wendy's chicken strips
2. tortellini with pesto sauce
3. cheese enchiladas
4. rice and beans

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. with this fabulous girl I know
2. Italy
3. Ireland
4. in bed

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Chile
3. Greece
4. Egypt

Four books I highly recommend:
1. New and Selected Poems by Mary Oliver
2. In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
3. The Rapture of Canaan by Sheri Reynolds
4. Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories by Sandra Cisneros

No comments: