Friday, April 28, 2006

Another ABC Thing

A is for age: 26
B is for beer of choice: Fat Tire
C is for career: almost adjunct professor
D is for your dog's name: I am happily dogless. Not that there's anything wrong with dogs, of course. They're just not for me.
E is for essential item you use everyday: toothpaste
F is for favorite song at the moment: Welcome Me by Amy Ray
G is for favorite game: cards
H is for Home town: smalltown, midwest
I is for instruments you play: french horn and a little piano
J is for favorite juice: grapefruit
K is for Kids: absolutely
L is for last hug: Janet
M is for marriage: absolutely
N is for name of your first bf/gf: S
O is for overnight hospital stays: 0
P is for phobias: snakes
Q is for quote: Focus on your own damn family.
R is for Biggest Regret: how my last relationship ended, not that it ended, but how it ended
S is for status: awake
T is for time you wake up: 7 on days I teach, 8:30 on days I don't
U is for underwear: yep, i wear it
V is for favorite vegetable: I like them all. it's hard to decide.
W is for worst habit: generally being a slob
X is for x-rays you've had: wrist, ankle, teeth
Y is for yummy food you make: broccoli cheese soup
Z is for zodiac sign:Pisces

No comments: