Sunday, January 28, 2007

Survey

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
here

2. Who will be your next kiss?
I have no idea.

4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
probably when I was visiting my family over Christmas

5. Are you wearing socks right now?
yes

6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
when I was visiting my family over Christmas

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
yes. today. I recommend Volver. It's a hoot.

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
drinking iced tea right now.

9. What are you wearing right now?
jeans, tie-dye t-shirt

10. What was your last purchase?
movie ticket

11. Last food you ate?
salad

12. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I don't know. I've talked to so many people this evening that I just can't keep it straight. This is impressive because my cell phone has been broken for a while. More people have my home number than I originally thought.

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
nope

14. Do you have a pet?
yep

15. Whens the last time you cried?
I don't know.

16. What's your favorite class?
I like all of the classes I'm teaching right now. I don't yet have a favorite.

17. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
visiting Josh overseas or hanging out with my college buddies somewhere fun

18. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I honestly don't remember...

19. One thing you hate about yourself?
anxiety, acne

20. What's your favorite soup?
vegetable

21. Do you miss anyone?
my college buddies. I've been wanting to hang out with them a lot lately. I had such wonderful friends in college.

22. Last play you saw?
Memory of Water

23. What are your plans for the day?
Well, the day is almost over, so I would say finish this episode of MASH, take a shower, and go to bed.

24. Who is the last person you messaged on myspace?
Tishie, I think.

25. Ever go to camp?
yes

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
all the time. I wasn't ever NOT an honor roll student. Yep, you can pin that "Big Nerd" sign right on my forehead.

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Japanese Cherry Blossom

30. Where are your best friends located?
France, North Carolina, Georgia

32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
30-ish

33. Last person who made you cry?
I don't know.

34. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
pierced ears

35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
yes

37. Do you like hot sauce?
no

38. Last time you took a shower?
yesterday afternoon. I'm due for one.

39. Who do you like?
lots of people

40. What is your mood?
tired

No comments: