Thursday, January 25, 2007

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
someone who wants to do something fun

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
yes, always. It really annoys me when people don't.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
listener

4. Do you take compliments well?
sometimes

5. Do you play Sudoku?
yes

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
maybe

7. Your fear?
at the moment, that I won't get paid tomorrow and that I won't actually see any money at all until Feb. 9 and I have to pay my rent before then. There has been more than one panic attack over this today.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
day camp, yes

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Sorry!, Candy Land, Cooties

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
absolutely not

11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
yes.

12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
both. I like it to be a mutual thing. Otherwise it's just depressing.

14. Do any songs make you cry?
yes

15. Are you continuing your education?
I already have. I may do it again in a few years. My brain is tired right now. You get to that point, I think.

16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
no

17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
my cat

18. How often do you read books?
constantly

19. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
present

20. What is your favorite children's book?
Currently, Click Clack Moo. It's hysterical.

21.What color are your eyes?
blue

22. How tall are you?
5'3"

23. Where is your dream house located?
I don't know yet.

24. What did you do last night?
not much really. I didn't go anywhere because I'm trying to conserve my gas. I hope it doesn't have to last another two weeks. Sigh.

25. What are you doing tonight?
I went to the library, couldn't find a parking place at school to go to the glbt group, so came home.

26. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
maybe...

27. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
before Christmas. I don't really remember.

28. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
counseling

29. Do you like mustard?
if it's yellow and not spicy

30. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
I like them both. I refuse to choose.

31. Do you look like your mom or dad?
mom

32. How long does it take you in the shower?
10 minutes

33. Can you do splits?
nope

34. What movie do you want to see right now?
The Queen, Dreamgirls, Volver, Pan's Labyrinth

35. What did you do for New Year's?
went to my aunt's

36. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
didn't see it. I hate horror movies.

37. Do you own a camera phone?
no

38. Was your mom a cheerleader?
no

39. What's the last letter of your middle name?
h

40. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Somewhere between six and eight.

41. Do you like care bears?
I am indifferent to them.

42. What do you buy at the movies?
at the indy film place, popcorn and ice tea or beer. at the ornate place, chocolate covered almonds. anyplace else, nothing, it's too expensive.

43. Do you know how to play poker?
sort of

44.Do you wear your seatbelt?
absolutely

45. What do you wear to sleep?
pj's, perferably cute ones.

46. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
nope

47. How many meals do you eat a day?
two usually

48. Is your tongue pierced?
no

49. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
nope

50. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like people who can be both.

51. Ever been to L.A.?
no

52. Did you eat a cookie today?
no

53. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
no, but I know cuss words in other languages.

54. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't download.

55. Do you hate chocolate?
no, but I can live without it

56. What do you and your parents fight about?
stupid things or coming out to the relatives

57. Are you a gullible person?
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think that's necessarily gullible. Too trusting perhaps.

58. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
no

59. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
tenured poetry professor who also gets to teach Chicana lit and creative nonfiction.

60. Are you easy to get along with?
most of the time

61. What is your favorite time of day?
afternoon

No comments: