Monday, January 08, 2007

Survey

Prologue:
1. Where did you take your default pic?
Venice (on myspace anyway)

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
jeans and a hooded sweatshirt with my dad's team's logo on it. They're playing tonight. I think he'd probably disown us all if we weren't wearing those shirts. That's what he got us all for Christmas simply for this purpose.

3. What is your current problem?
I'm sick. Still recovering. Feeling better than I was, though, so that's good.

4. What makes you most happy?
A lot of things make me happy. Spending time with people I adore. Talking to the sweet Bella on the phone. Playing games with my family.

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
I'm not. My sister's watching Judging Amy.

6. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
I was probably closest to my grandfather. He died when I was 19. I have lost several people, though. I had a high school friend who died when I was in high school. We used to run together a lot. Also my babysitter died when I was five or six.

7. Do you ever watch MTV?
No, never.

8. Name something thats really annoying you?
all of the football nonsense. I really don't care.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:
1. Middle name:
Jane

2. Nickname(s):
Emmerlily, Emmer Emmer, Em the Fuzzy

3. Current location:
on the floor in the computer room

4. Eye color:
blue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:
1. Do you live with your parents?
no, I haven't since I was 18.

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
yep

3.Are they divorced?
no. They've been married for 33 years.

4. Do you have any Siblings?:
yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Favorite...
1. Ice Cream:
chocolate peanutbutter, coffee, moose tracks, coconut

2. Season:
summer

3. Color:
blue, yellow, purple
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do You..

1. Write on your hand:
not on purpose, but my fingers always seem to be inky

2. Call people back:
usually, not always, though.

3. Believe in love?
yes

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
nope

5. Have any bad habits?
worrying

6. Any mental health issues?
anxiety

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You..

1. Broken a bone?:
no

2. Sprained stuff:
badly

3. Had physical therapy?:
no

4. Gotten stitches:
yes

5. Taken painkillers?
yes

6. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:
snorkeling many years ago. I would love to go again.

7. Been to disneyland?
Disney World yes, Disneyland no

8. Thrown up at the dentist:
no

9. Sworn in front of your parents:
yep

10. Had a detention?
no

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last

1. Movie you saw in theaters?
We Are Marshall

2. Person to text you?
I don't text.

3. Person you called?
Bella, I think. I also called Judy this morning.

4. Person you hugged:
my cat

5. Person you tackled?
no one that I can recall

6. Thing you touched?
my cell phone

7. Thing you ate?
a bowl of cheerios

8. Thing you said?:
Are you okay? My sister fell down the steps. She's fine.

No comments: