Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 Firsts

1. Who was the first person you talked to in 07?
Aunt M.

2. The first person you hugged?
Aunt GA

3. The first person you called?
Bella

4. The first person you texted?
I don't text.

5. The first drink you drank?
really really horrendous red wine that my aunt described as "fruity"

6. The first person that called you?
Bella

7. The first person that texted you?
see 4

8. Have you talked to all of your top 8 yet?
four of them

9. Any of them?
yes

10. Who was the 1st person to hang up on you?
no one

11. What was the first thing you watched on TV?
the new year's thing with Dick Clark

12. Who was the first person you thought of?
Bella and my sister. I wanted to call them both.

13. What was the first thing you ate?
almonds, I think, out of the trail mix

14. What were you wearing at midnight?
I am not entirely sure. I think I was wearing jeans and my Christmas cat shirt.

15. First Kiss?
my cat when I got home probably

16. First fight?
haven't had one

17. First Laugh?
with my aunts most likely

18. First person to say 'I love you' :
probably my mom

No comments: