Thursday, January 04, 2007

Survey

1). Is there someone who you like at the moment?
yes. I'm waiting for someone.

2). Have you ever given or been given roses?
both. I have given roses several times, and Bella gave me roses a couple months ago.

3). What is your all time favorite romance movie?
A Walk in the Clouds, Tipping the Velvet

4). How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
twice

5). Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
yes

6). Do you think that you should become friends with someone first?
can't hurt

7). Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes

8). What do you think about long-distance relationships?
been there, done that

9). Your thoughts on online relationships?
been there, done that

10). Would you rather date someone five years older or five years younger?
older. I have gone out on a date with people up to 15 years older. I don't know that I've ever gone out someone more than three years younger. Bella is five years older, which is perfect, in my opinion.

11). Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
yep

12). Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater?"
In most cases, yes.

13). How many kids do you want to have?
three or four

14). Do you usually fall for a wrong boy/girl or the right boy/girl?
sometimes. I wouldn't say usually, though. I don't regret any of the relationships I have had.

15). What is your favorite colour(s)?
blue

16). What are your views on gay marriage?
I want to get married legally someday.

17). Have you ever broken someones heart?
yes

18). Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
love is always possible at any age, so perhaps.

19). At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
I was 14, I think, when I first realized that I was not noticing the opposite sex, but the same sex.

20) What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
There is one, but I need to rewrite some of the lyrics to make it not heterosexual. It's such a good song, though.

21) How do you want that special person to propose?
I'm not picky, and I don't really care much for engagement rings. At least traditional ones. I'm a sucker for romance, though.

23) What is your type?
wickedly smart, socially aware, and incredibly kind

No comments: