Monday, January 08, 2007

Survey

1. Where do you go to shop for clothes?
wherever there's a really big sale

2. Do you buy your own groceries?
um, yes, don't most people?

3. Do you think people talk about you behind you're back?
I have no idea, nor do I care.

4. When's the last time you had a sour gummy worm?
not in a long time

5. Whats your favorite fruit?
kiwi, peaches, berries of any kind, cherries, lemons...

6. If there was a fire, what would be the first thing you would grab?
my cat

7. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
no, never could do those

8. Have you ever tried to build something?
yep

9. Do you play with legos?
not anymore, but I love Legos

10. Do you play with barbies?
never did

11. Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
Mulan?

12. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
waiting for someone

13. Would you rather have blue skin or purple skin?
blue

14. Have you ever gotten a sunburn?
yes

15. Have you eaten snow?
yes

16. Have you watched Star Wars, any of the six?
sort of, meaning that I have turned them on and proceeded to fall asleep about the time when the words start running across the screen. I never have been able to stay awake for any of those. I used to have Ewok underoos, though, so that's got to count for something.

17. Do you have a fuzzy pen?
no

18. Do you fix your bed?
fix it how?

19. What color are your bedsheets?
I have a brown set and a blue set

20. Do you wear slippers?
no

21. What is the coolest lamp you own?
I like my blue lamp

22. What's your favorite flower?
sunflowers, lilacs

23. Did you go or do you want to go to prom?
I did once, and no, I don't ever want to again.

24. What does your tissue box look like?
it's brown

25. Did you ever open a lemonade stand?
yes, for my mother's yardsale once

26. Were you or are you in ballet?
never, but I like to watch it

27. Do you listen to classical music?
of course

28. What's the longest book you've read?
I don't know for sure, but I'd say Dombey and Son by Charles Dickens probably was. It was pretty damn long as I remember.

29. What smiley best represents you?
My favorite is the one with the big toothy grin on AIM.

30. What do you do when you are stuck?
stuck where?

31. Do you have a "wacky noodle"?
what?

32. Do you have your own pool?
no

33. Do you have a website where you put your pictures on?
no

34. Do you watch Spongebob?
no

35. What kind of car do you want?
hybrid honda civic

36. Last food you ate?
southwest chicken--a recipe my sister and I invented. It was really good.

37. Last nice thing you did for someone?
cooked dinner for my family with my sister

38. Do you make presents?
sometimes

39. Do you make your own jewelry?
no

41. Are you in advanced classes?
I was all through school.

42. Do people consider you as smart?
I think so...

43. Do you collect anything?
Cats Meows, books

44. Do you collect a series of a certain book?
Harry Potter, I suppose. I don't think I have any other series. I'm more into authors.

45. What time is it?
I don't know.

46. Is your away message on?
no, you have to be signed in to have it on.

47. Do a lot of your friends have xanga?
what?

48. Do you have premium?
premium what?

49. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
no

50. Do you make your own cards?
sometimes

51. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
no

53. How many languages do you know?
English, Spanish, a little German, a little sign language

54. Can you skip stones?
yes. in fact, the first poem I ever had published was about a skipping stone.

55. Where did you get this survey from?
myspace

---------------
Today ::

& What's the weather like?
cold, wet

& What did you do?
let's see, played online, checked on class stuff, chatted with Bella, went to Wendy's with my sister, made dinner, played cards, getting ready to not watch a football game

& Have you eaten breakfast yet?
yes

& What did you eat?
cheerios

& What do you see when you look out the window or door?
the dark

& Have you exercised?
not today

& What do you plan to do for the rest of the day or tomorrow?
not watch a football game if I can avoid it and chat with Bella

& When did you wake up?
I'm not sure. I had so many weird dreams last night. I think I was up half the night.

& Have you eaten lunch yet?
didn't eat lunch

& What did you eat?
see above

& Have you gone out to eat and where?
well, I guess I did have a snack at Wendy's. I suppose that counts as lunch

& Did you buy anything?
no

& Has something changed drastically today?
no

& Are you happy?
yes

& Did you sing aloud today?
yes

& Did you talk to a friend on the phone?
YES :) Josh called me :)

& On AIM?
no

& In person?
no

& Did you get mail?
I don't know. Did I get mail, Bella?

& What was it (junk, bills, personal letters)?
don't know

& Have you taken a nap?
no

& How long have you been on the computer?
a lot today, it seems

& What are you listening to at the moment?
my family is watching football

& Is anyone in the room with you?
my parents' cat

& What have you accomplished today?
I checked on the status of my class books. I gave my input on Bella's personal statements for her applications. I cooked dinner.

No comments: