Friday, December 30, 2005

Some Surveys Because I Am Depressed

Via frogblog

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I haven't looked in the mirror yet today.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$20 that I got from my aunt as an early birthday present

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
rest

4. Favorite planet?
Venus

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?
Rennick

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The Nutcracker

7. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
blue pjs

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yep.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
blue stay at home socks. Do they have a brand? I don't know.

10. Bright or dark room?
bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I love her blog. She is very honest and heartwarming. And funny.

13. what happened to number 12?
?????

14. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching MASH with my sister and feeling pretty shitty.

15. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I don't get text messages.

16. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Not a clue.

17. What's a saying that you say a lot?
If it's meant to be, it'll be.

18.Who told you they loved you last?
the ex

19. Last furry thing you touched?
My parents' cat, Isabelle.

20. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
celexa, spironolactone, alesse

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Three, I think.

22. Favorite age you have been so far?
21 or 22

23. Your worst enemy?
Myself

24. What is your current desktop picture?
Xena and Gabrielle embracing (blush)

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I'll be there in a minute! My mom and sister are playing Scrabble.

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
Good question.

27. Do you like or love somebody right now?
Yes.

1 comment:

VioletEmily said...

testing 1 2 3