Monday, December 19, 2005

Meme

I am a sucker for surveys, although this one really isn't great.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:VioletEmily
Birthday:2/20
Birthplace:Midwest
Current Location:Midwest, although my apartment is in the northwest
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'3"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:Irish, Swiss, Welsh, and German
The Shoes You Wore Today:tennis shoes
Your Weakness:cats, women with spikey hair, smiles, poetry
Your Fears:at the moment not finding a job
Your Perfect Pizza:veggie deluxe
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:find a creative writing teaching job with benefits
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Cool.
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh, God, it's morning :(
Your Best Physical Feature:my eyes
Your Bedtime:11-12-ish
Your Most Missed Memory:my undergrad years
Pepsi or Coke:iced tea
MacDonalds or Burger King:Wendy's
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:either
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:hot tea
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:of course
Do you Sing:I try
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:I am a graduate student right now.
Do you want to get Married:yes
Do you belive in yourself:usually
Do you get Motion Sickness:sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:usually
Are you a Health Freak:sometimes
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:no
Do you play an Instrument:yes, French horn and a little guitar and a little piano
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:celexa
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:yes
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:no
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:painlessly
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:happy
What country would you most like to Visit:everywhere, but right now I want to see more of Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:green or brown
Favourite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:not too much taller than me
Weight:depends
Best Clothing Style:casual
Number of Drugs I have taken:nothing illegal
Number of CDs I own:no idea
Number of Piercings:none, but I might get my ears pieced someday. . .
Number of Tattoos:none, but maybe someday. . .
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I try not to think about that.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: