Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yet another survey

Why? Because my intelligent posts are on my other blog today! Check it out!

A- Age: 26
A - Annoyance: commercials
B - Best feature: Eyes
B - Beer: Fat Tire
B - Birthday: Feb. 20
C - Car: a red one
C - Candy: Reese's peanutbutter cups
D - Day or night: both
D - Dream Car: a hybrid
D - Dogs or Cats: cats
E - Eggnog: not right now, thanks.
E - E-mail: yes
F - Favorite color: Blue
F - Favorite Band: Indigo Girls
G - Greatest Gift: To love without fear or reservation.
G - Goal: I have several, the most pressing of which is to actually get some sleep tonight despite having 21 conferences tomorrow.
H - Hair Color: brown
H - Height: 5’ 3"
H - Happy: yep
I - Instrument: French horn
I - Idol: my old work study professor and my grandmother
J - Job: professor
J – Jail: nope
K - Kids: I want some.
K - Kickboxing or karate: I used to do Tai-Bo at 6:00 a.m. with a couple of friends my first year of college. I'd like to learn some basic self defense, though.
K - Kindergarten: I didn't talk then.
L - Longest Car Ride: I've been on several quite long ones. I used to drive 500 miles between home and school and then home and my newspaper job. I loved that drive.
M - Milk Flavor: um, milky?
M - Movie Last Watched: I don't remember.
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister
N - Number of Tattoos: none yet
N - Nickname: um, Emmer, Emmerlily, Emmerloony (these are Emily the cat's nicknames)
O - One wish: a safe trip for Bella
O - One regret: Not coming out sooner.
P - Piercings: Ears.
Q - Quick or Slow: for what?
R - Reason to smile: The absurdity of life.
S - Song Last Heard: I don't remember. I was singing with the radio on the way to school today, though.
T - Time you woke up? 7:40 a.m. Somehow I missed my 6:00 a.m. alarm.
T - Time Now: time to go home
T - Time for bed: Lately, pretty damn late.
U - Unpredictable:
V - Vegetable you hate: celery
V - Vacation: backpacking through Europe
W- Worst habit: worrying
W- Where are you traveling next: to visit my family next weekend.
X - X-Ray: Vision? That’s for superheroes.
Y - Year it is now: 2006
Z - Zoo Animal: otters. They crack me up. I want to be an otter in my next life.
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

No comments: