1.How old will you be in five years?
2. What month is your birthday?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
going shopping with my sister and aunts before God is awake the day after Thanksgiving.
5. What's the last movie you saw in theaters?
probably one at the glbt film festival
6. Who is the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. Who was the last text message you recieved from?
I don't text.
9. Do you prefer call or text? e-mail?
call and email
10. Do you have any pets?
one fuzzy little girl
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
chatting with Bella, I think? I may have been in bed by that point. I don't know. Do you remember Bella?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
14. What color are your eyes?
Depends on the day. It says blue on my driver's license.
15. What time did you wake up today?
way earlier than I thought I would after the rough week I've had sleep-wise. I think it was 8-ish.
16. What are you wearing right now?
green pants and a purple sweatshirt
17. What's your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night, especially when my sister sings it, and Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
I have a lot of favorites. I love being surrounded by people I care about, so wherever that is is a good place. Lately, I've liked hanging out at Bella's. I've also enjoyed my bed quite a lot because I haven't seen it nearly enough lately. That happens when you schedule 75 conferences in four days like an insane person.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
the hospital or the funeral home
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
if I could take a vacation anywhere, I would probably choose Italy at the moment. Or somewhere in Central America. It seems to me it's the dry season there right now. Plus, it's warm.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Let's see, I'll be 36. I'd like to be married with kids, published, and in a tenure-track teaching position.
22. Do you tan or burn?
burn then blister and peel. It's charming.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? snakes
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
S at the poetry reading who told me she was going to get dressed up in a bride's maid outfit tonight just for the hell of it.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. Who do you miss most?
lots of people. Bella, my sister, my family, Josh, Judith, my other college friends, Sheri.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
with unless i'm not sleeping alone
29. What color are your sheets?
I have a blue set and a tan set.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What do you like about fall?
the pretty leaves and the smell of the air. It reminds me of cross country and marching band. I either walk around singing the horn line of the fight song, or I have an insane urge to run everywhere.
33. What do you like about winter?
Christmas and snow and hot chocolate and all of my fun socks that I don't wear when it's warm out
34. What do you like about the summer?
Pride, sunshine, camping, hiking, sitting outside to eat, tubing the river, swimming
35. What do you like about the spring?
it's getting warmer, I can get out my sandles again, lilacs, green, newness
36. How many states have you lived in?
37. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet, sandles, or socks
39. Are you a social person?
sometimes. I'm perfectly happy spending time with myself, though.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
rice and beans
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
the Italian place by campus and the Mexican place down the road. I could eat at those places every day.
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
chocolate and peanutbutter
43. What is your favorite dessert?
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
grape or blackberry
46. Do you like Chinese food?
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
I don't think I've ever kept track. I drink when I'm thirsty.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
either. I can sleep anywhere at any time. Jodi and Mia can attest to this. I love to cuddle, though.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
nope. I have a single bed now anyway, so I can't say it really matters.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
not in most ways, but I do in a couple of ways. Not nearly like all the other women in my family, though.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
it's a toss up lately, but usually at home.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
some basketball player I went to college with.
59. Do you want kids?
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Spanish, a little German, a little sign language. I want to learn Italian next. It's such a beautiful language. I also wouldn't mind learning to read ancient Greek.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
ocean, but I'll take either. I love to swim.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
65. Do you know how to drive a stick?
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
presents for other people. I love Christmas for that reason. I have an excuse :)
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
lately a necklace Bella gave me
68. What is your favorite TV shows?
Law and Order: SVU lately. Designing Women is my all-time favorite, though.
69. Can you roll your tongue? no :(
70. Who is the funniest person you know? I know a lot of funny people. Josh always makes me laugh. Also my mom and Judy crack me up when they are together. And my sister always.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
no. My cat gets jealous of them on the two occasions I've tried.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Nutcracker, Sugar Plum Fairies
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
my mom might, I don't know. We tended to pass everything around the family, so I wore all of my cousins' clothes and then we passed them on to the next child in the family. So basically wore a lot of boy's clothes :) As did my sister.
74. What color are your bedroom walls?
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I can't close them, so open.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
neither, but thank you for asking.
78. Do you flirt alot?
I don't think so. I'm not really a flirty person. I prefer honesty.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
barbeque sauce or lately buffalo ranch at Wendy's.
80. What is your favorite food?
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
no, but I'd love to learn.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?
I prefer between 11 and midnight
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
yes, two, one of which is new and I'm really enjoying it.
88. Best comedian?
Ellen Degeneres, Dawn French
89. Do you watch soap operas?
no, but I did briefly when I was in college. L got me into General Hospital. I had a thing for Hannah who is no longer on the show as far as I know (and I really wouldn't know because I haven't watched that show in years).
90. Do you dance in the car?