Thursday, November 16, 2006

1)Which Side of a heart do you draw first?
right

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
only if forced

3) What color is your razor?
purple and white

4) What is your blood-type?
don't know, i should probably find that out. I think it might be B positive.

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
What kind of question is that? Blush.

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
um, when I was in high school, some girls spread it around that I was gay. Of course, I am gay. They just figured it out before I did.

7) How do you feel about carrots?
eh, they're okay.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
two and they're both lawn chairs

9) Which was the best Spice Girl?
I don't know any.

10) Do you know what time it is?
1:30?

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
I actually might. Now that's just sad. I never even liked that show.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
freak out. I have a bit of an elevator phobia.

13) What's your favorite kind of gum?
whatever. not a big gum person.

14)T or F: All's fair in love and war?
not necessarily. It depends on the situation.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
yep. I'm waiting for someone.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
yes

17.) Do you like long car rides?
if I'm driving :)

19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
I had that CD. In fact, I may still have it...

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
sure, if someone else is paying for it.

21) What's something you've always wanted?
kids. a paper shredder. Is the latter weird? Probably.

22) Do you have hairy legs?
nope, I shave everyday. I'm probably an unusual dyke that way, I don't know.

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
ocean, but I'd take either.

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
I have a lot of black, but I have never really noticed. Probably in the winter I do.

26) Describe your hair.
short. poofy at the moment. I've been trying to make it behave all day.

27) Do you have Entomophobia?
I do not fear insects any more than most people do. That said, I don't go hunting for them. However, I can ooh and ah if a kid shows me a praying mantis, for example.

28) Are you an adult?
yep

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)?
all over. Some here, some overseas, some on the other side of the country.

30) Do you have a tan?
nope, never.

31) Are you a television addict?
not really, but I do enjoy it sometimes

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
yes

33) Are you a sugar freak?
not at all, but I do like the occasional cookie

34) Do you like orange juice?
not really

35) What sign are you?
pisces

36) Where do you wish you were right now?
someplace warm

37) What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's

38) what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
20 percent usually

39) What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick?
spaghetti

40) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
veggies

41) What do you like to put on your toast?
lately almond butter. Thank you Bella for introducing me to the fun world of almond butter.


TECHNOLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
78. You must understand that I add everyone into my cell phone, including my favorite restaurants and my political representatives. My mother thinks this is absolutely hysterical. I'm not sure why. It seems normal to me.

Number of contacts in your email address book?
not a clue

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Gabrielle and Xena embracing. Still. I love that show.

How many televisions are in your house?
one

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
crock pot because I only use it in the winter months

What is the radio station you listen to the most?
the one that sponsors Pride

BIOLOGY
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
my eyes. I like my feet, too.

Are you right handed or left handed?
right

Do you like your smile?
yep

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
my wisdom teeth

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
my laundry basket. my box o papers

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
no

MISCELOLOGY (what?)
Who was the last person whose house you’ve been to?
Bella's. I was catsitting for her until Tuesday.

Who could you listen to everyday?
music-wise, Indigo Girls

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
no

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
um, Annie? Eilen. Laurelyn. I don't think I look like the last two, though. Those are possible kids names. I've always thought Alex was a cute name for a girl, too.

How do you express your artistic side?
I write.

What color do you think you look best in?
peach, I've been told. I like blue and brown.

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
not long

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
not that I can remember. I once put a bead up my nose, though. I was one.

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
um, no.

Have you ever saved someone's life?
no, but I helped a guy graduate from high school once. I've also encouraged counseling for students who were really down.

Has someone ever saved yours?
yes

No comments: