Thursday, November 02, 2006

1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 a.m., who do you want it to be? Bella or Rennick most likely. Anyone else would probably get slapped.

2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job naked would you stay? no

3. Put yourself in a nutshell: What kind of nutshell?

4. Ever seen a ghost? no

5. Happy with your body? yes, I am. I'd like to be a little lighter and I'm working on it, but you know, I'm happy as is.

6. A reason you would move to Iceland: nope, too cold. Wouldn't mind visiting, though.

7. A place you've lived that you miss: North Carolina

8. A job you would never do no matter how much you were paid: prostitute

9. A band you thought was cool when you were 13: DCTalk

10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to call? my cat

11. Wanna have kids before you're 30? not necessarily. Maybe right at 30, though. Depends where I am at 30.

12. A memory from high school: When I used to run cross country, we ran once a year at this fabulous park with beautiful rock formations. At the end of every run, the guys and I would run through the river (this was November, mind you). That was always one of my favorite days of the year in high school.

13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents? no

15. Do you look more like your mom, or your dad? mom

16. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do: kayak

17. Still friends with your exes? no

18. Where you'd like to be in 10 years? in a tenure track teaching position, married, with kids

19. Something you learned about yourself this year: that I am incredibly happy with who I am and where I am. It wasn't what I was planning on, but it really is where I am supposed to be.

20. What do you want to do for your birthday? something fun?

21. NAME THREE THINGS YOU DID TODAY? watched Will and Grace, ate breakfast with Bella, and rented a movie

22. LAST ITEM YOU BOUGHT YOURSELF? breakfast

23. DO U HAVE AN ORNAMENT HANGING FROM UR REARVIEW MIRROR? yes, I have a rainbow that I bought at the senior center of the town where I used to be a newspaper reporter

24.WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? eggs with cheese, tomatoes, and bacon and hashbrowns

25. NAME A CELEB YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON: Mariska Hargitay

26. NAME THE LAST FIVE BANDS YOU SAW LIVE: Indigo Girls, Michelle Malone, local singer, my dad's brass band, my dad's non-brass band

27. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET A NIGHT? 7-ish

30. WHO'S THE FIRST PERSON IN YOUR PHONE BOOK ON YOUR CELL?Alison

31. LAST TIME YOU WITNESSED A FIGHT? in Seattle

32. WHAT WAS THE LAST ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE YOU DRANK? beer

34. NAME THREE PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO: New Zealand, Greece, Ireland

35. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ICE SKATE? yep, not well mind you, but it's really fun.

37. NAME SOMETHING THAT YOU LIKE THATS OUT OF THE ORDINARY? saints. I think they're fascinating, particularly the ones that have been reclaimed by a group of people, like the Virgin of Guadalupe (well, I suppose she's not a saint, but you know, whatever).

39. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BRAD PITT? i don't think of Brad Pitt

40. Name a friend you have the most in common with? I have things in common with a lot of my friends. Judith and I are probably the most similar in terms of personality and mannerisms. Josh and I have the same bizarre sense of humor.

41. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR TOENAILS? their normal color

42. Last person you talked with on the phone? Bella

43. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING WITH A SKULL ON IT? not that I know of

44. HAVE YOU TRAVELED TO EUROPE? yes

46. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Monty Python's Life of Brian

47. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS? in the parking lot of my apartment complex. Janelle. It never worked out between us, but I had a thing for her for a while.

49. LAST BOARD GAME YOU PLAYED? Checkers with Bella's son. He nearly beat me. I was impressed. I used to be a hardcore Checkers player, so I like to think I'm pretty good. This is probably not true, but anyway.

50. LEATHER OR LACE? lace

51. EVER HAD A BLACK EYE? no

52. WHERE DO YOU RENT YOUR MOVIES? Netflix and the library

53. HAVE YOU EVER WORN FISH NET STOCKINGS? no

54. Do you know anyone in prison? not anymore, but I did. He's out now.

No comments: