Sunday, November 05, 2006

Year Survey

No, it doesn't take a year. It's just about a year.

12 Months of Questions

JANUARY
1. Who kissed you at midnight?
No one.

2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
Yes, I had several. You can see them if you look under December or January's blog entries.

3. Does it snow where you live?
Yes

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes, especially cinnamon hot chocolate.

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No, and I have not desire to.

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your Valentine?
Rennick. We dressed in black and ate calzones.

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
Oh yes. I loved that. Sometimes I still send Valentines.

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Nope not really

MARCH
1. Are you Irish?
Yep and proud of it :)

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
If I remember.

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
I have no idea. A mystery person gave me a pot of clover, though. And I now have nine clovers in it. Isn't that impressive?

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Yes. Very.

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?
Sometimes. I prefer the sun, though.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
not that I remember.

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
not unless I buy it myself. I'm not a big candy eater.

4.Do you celebrate:
Easter? Yes.

MAY
1. what is your favorite kind of flower?
sunflowers

2. Do you like the spring?
Yes

3. Finish the phrase "April showers...":
bring May flowers. What do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims.

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of spring?
yellow

JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from high school?
1998

2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
um?

JULY
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
I honestly don't remember.

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
I went camping at a state park.

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
Probably. It's hotter than hell here in the summer.

4. Random Fact:
I called in sick once in July to tube the river. It was awesome.

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
I visited my family right before school started, and I got to spend a lot of time with Josh while I was there. That was probably the best part of the summer. I hadn't seen him for a year.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?:
Seeing Josh again.

3. Do you have a sunburn?
Not at the moment

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
I didn't last summer.

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school or college in '06?
only in the spring. Now I'm a prof :)

2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
in high school, Mr. S. in college, Dr. L, Dr. P, Dr. S, Dr. H, and Ms. C.

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
No.

OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
This past year I was a cat. I don't know if I have a favorite really. I thought my most clever was when I went as an identity crisis, though.

2. What's your favorite candy?
Reese's peanutbutter cups

3.What did you dress up as last year?
I don't know if I did last year, actually. The year before was the identity crisis and the year before that was John Lennon.

NOVEMBER(-Last year!)
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?
my aunt's

2. Do you love stuffing?
Yes, but not my aunt's. This is a source of much grief for both me and my sister every Thanksgiving. Her stuffing is awful.

3. What are you thankful for?
my family, friends, cat, job, health, church, life

DECEMBER(-Last year!)
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
oh yes

2. If not, what do you celebrate?
N/A

3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
yes

4. Get anything special last year?
last year what I needed more than anything was to know that I was loved. It was a really hard holiday season last year. So yes, that is what I got, and that is what I needed, and yes, it was special.

5. What do you want this year?
laughter and fun

6. Do you like cold weather?
Not at all.

No comments: