Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How about a survey?

I'm exhausted and incoherent, so this is the best I can do today. Watch for an intelligent blog on my other blog to be written and posted when I've gotten more than two hours of sleep.

1. What brand of shirt are you wearing right now?
No idea. It's one of my sister's old sweaters. It's big, and I've been wearing it since yesterday.

2. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends list?
yep, and I have.

3 .How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? I think I've met all but Lori who needs to come and visit me sometime. I'm hoping to meet her at Christmastime. She might be stopping by the house on her way to her mom's.

4. How many kids do you want to have?
Three or four, I think.

5. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes.

6.Do you wanna change your name?
No.

7. What did you do for your last birthday?
I don't remember. Must not have been too exciting.

8.What time did you wake up today?
Waking up implies there was sleep involved at some point.

9. What were you doing at midnight last night?
grading papers and bitching and moaning

10. Name something you CANNOT wait for?
the end of the semester. Hell, I'd take the end of the day at this point. I'm tired.

11. last time u saw ur dad?
August, and for God's sake, learn to spell.

12. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
more sleep? less grading?

13. Have you ever talked to Tom?
Tom who?

14. last thing you ate?
McDonald's breakfast

15. What's your favorite month?
May or June, whichever is warmer and sunnier.

16. Least favorite month?
Feb. even though my birthday is that month. It's too damn cold and gloomy. I'm all for warmth and sunshine.

18. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
The world, at the moment. I still have 8 portfolios to grade :( Ugh.

22. coke or pepsi?
neither

23. Have you been kissed by anyone in the last week?
nope, but I've kissed my cat. That's got to count for something :)

No comments: